Post: After jailbreaking i06.1 my phone once it's off won't go on
02-04-2013, 07:55 PM #1
The Rangers
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says I updated the new jb released today and when i switch my phone on it won't go on sometimes and the weather app won't open....anyone help?
02-04-2013, 07:57 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by The
As the title says I updated the new jb released today and when i switch my phone on it won't go on sometimes and the weather app won't open....anyone help?

Maybe restore then try jailbraking again?
02-04-2013, 08:03 PM #3
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Maybe restore then try jailbraking again?
my apps will go again :(. If I BACKUP then RESTORE will that work you think?
02-04-2013, 08:05 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by The
my apps will go again :(. If I BACKUP then RESTORE will that work you think?

You can always download apps again though.

I don't know if that would work but its up to you really as its your iPhone.
02-04-2013, 09:05 PM #5
The Rangers
At least I can fight

I'll try what you said

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

same problem for fs
02-04-2013, 09:16 PM #6
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by The
I'll try what you said

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

same problem for fs

it should work if you restore you phone and jailbreak it again as alt said or even try updating it back to as you would say ofw 6.1 and then jb ( been awhile since i have been on the ios scene :P ) and if you think your phone will break then i would suggest just go back to normal ios firmwire
02-04-2013, 09:34 PM #7
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jimmymc12 View Post
it should work if you restore you phone and jailbreak it again as alt said or even try updating it back to as you would say ofw 6.1 and then jb ( been awhile since i have been on the ios scene :P ) and if you think your phone will break then i would suggest just go back to normal ios firmwire
I've done that man
02-06-2013, 06:24 AM #8
By "not going on" you mean stuck at the apple boot logo? If so hard reset the phone once or twice (hold power and home button) and see if that works. The weather app crashing is also a known bug with the evasi0n jailbreak, you can manually fix this or wait as the devs announced that a fix is incoming.
02-06-2013, 06:42 AM #9
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
This is why you always back up on a computer before jailbreaking. I am sure your using Icloud as almost everyone does so your apps will still be there to go back to. So your only option to try is to do a full restore. The weather app crashing seems to be a normal problem with this new jailbreak as someone has already mentioned so just wait for them to update the software.
02-06-2013, 06:54 AM #10
skillz369
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by The
I've done that man

try holding sleep and home button until it restarts hopefully that works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo