03-23-2014, 11:32 PM #1
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just jailbroke my iPhone and everything was working until I downloaded i360 on cydia, it was an unlock screen mod. It rebooted and just quit working. My zepplin icon was gone and now I am getting pissed off.
I am using an iPhone 4 and am on IOS 7.0.2
Please Help!
Also! None of my apps are opening?!
03-23-2014, 11:38 PM #2
Originally posted by CEO View Post
I just jailbroke my iPhone and everything was working until I downloaded i360 on cydia, it was an unlock screen mod. It rebooted and just quit working. My zepplin icon was gone and now I am getting pissed off.
I am using an iPhone 4 and am on IOS 7.0.2
Please Help!
Also! None of my apps are opening?!

Can you open Cydia to uninstall i360? Or Try to restart the phone and If that doesn't work and it wont turn on i would restore it and then rejailbreak it
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 03-23-2014 at 11:41 PM.
03-23-2014, 11:43 PM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
No I can't! So I have to reset my whole iPhone! Damn this sucks! Can you link me to the best download? I used the one on the NGU sticky and not sure if that is the way to go.
03-23-2014, 11:57 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by CEO View Post
No I can't! So I have to reset my whole iPhone! Damn this sucks! Can you link me to the best download? I used the one on the NGU sticky and not sure if that is the way to go.

enter safe mode, go into cydia nn uninstall i360 then exit safe mode

03-24-2014, 12:07 AM #5
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Pixie
enter safe mode, go into cydia nn uninstall i360 then exit safe mode

Is there any other way? It is not going into safe mode...
03-24-2014, 07:56 PM #6
Yes there an easy way just hope you have ifile open up Ifile go way to the first page click var/lib/cydia delete the metadata.plist go back to var/lib/dpkg/updates/ keep the update folder but delete the 2 files in it that'll be it
03-28-2014, 04:43 AM #7
If you tether Jailbroken your iphone then you have to go back and reboot it in the program that you jailbroke it in

Tethered - requires reboot after you download a tweak and it may restart your device
Untethered- requires no reboot in program
03-28-2014, 09:28 AM #8
divybc
Former Staff
Moved to iOS Questions and Help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo