10-18-2015, 12:14 PM #1
No1s Perfect
Confidence starts in your mind
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've jailbroken my iPhone 6 a while ago, got some tweaks for some apps to disable the jailbreak error, but I now have an app from my mobile/tv provider "TELE2" wich lets mee watch tv on my device. The problem is that I can't watch TV on the jailbreak. I'm a noob when it comes to mobile device hacking and modding so I'm asking for some help.
10-18-2015, 02:30 PM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
Originally posted by No1s
So I've jailbroken my iPhone 6 a while ago, got some tweaks for some apps to disable the jailbreak error, but I now have an app from my mobile/tv provider "TELE2" wich lets mee watch tv on my device. The problem is that I can't watch TV on the jailbreak. I'm a noob when it comes to mobile device hacking and modding so I'm asking for some help.

Try using Flex 2, and seeing if someone has come up with a disable jailbreak check for that app. If not, there are tweaks that accomplish the same things, however I am unsure of their names.
10-18-2015, 02:33 PM #3
No1s Perfect
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
Try using Flex 2, and seeing if someone has come up with a disable jailbreak check for that app. If not, there are tweaks that accomplish the same things, however I am unsure of their names.

Pretty sure there isn't a tweak for the app i'm talking about... Is that FLEX 2 a kind of universal tweak?
10-18-2015, 02:35 PM #4
Hawk
Former Staff
Pretty sure there isn't a tweak for the app i'm talking about... Is that FLEX 2 a kind of universal tweak?

Flex 2 is a "sharing" jb tweak that allows people to share tweaks they make. But the tweaks you can get through cydia block jailbreak checks for all apps. (not sure if they are updated to 9.0.2)
10-18-2015, 08:08 PM #5
No1s Perfect
I don't know what you mean. i'm still on 8.3 Tried some TSprotectors but doesn't seem to work
10-19-2015, 01:21 PM #6
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
So I've jailbroken my iPhone 6 a while ago, got some tweaks for some apps to disable the jailbreak error, but I now have an app from my mobile/tv provider "TELE2" wich lets mee watch tv on my device. The problem is that I can't watch TV on the jailbreak. I'm a noob when it comes to mobile device hacking and modding so I'm asking for some help.

Try tsprotector for ios 8
Works for me on kpn
10-19-2015, 05:43 PM #7
No1s Perfect
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Works for me on kpn

Doesn't work. Added to the list and doesn't seem to do the trick. kappa
10-19-2015, 05:47 PM #8
No1s Perfect
Works for me on kpn

You must login or register to view this content.
10-19-2015, 06:06 PM #9
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
You must login or register to view this content.

Heb je wel tsprotector 8 dan ?
10-19-2015, 06:25 PM #10
No1s Perfect
Heb je wel tsprotector 8 dan ?

Jep en staat enabled, TELE2 TV staat in de black-list

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo