11-28-2010, 07:28 AM #1
BloodGlitch
Lv.1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BloodGlitch ; 08-03-2011 at 12:06 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to BloodGlitch for this useful post:

-J-, Adidascool, Aluminium_Pig, Capture, D-Rock1, elite2011, File-Loader, IchigoTheHollow, jedt, kaviars, kenx, KingTaino, marios50, Masta Of Evil, Mekanism, MysticDragon, Rainbow Dash, RobbyTheReaper, ShadowSoldier36, Silver_Snake7, skoiler, SLZSkater, thehobliks, TwilightxSaga, WorstShooter, xjinton
03-26-2011, 01:46 AM #38
Originally posted by BloodGlitch View Post
as i said i only offer the mw2 plat using the save exploit for $10,i don't have enough time to get it legit :(

spec ops takes 4 hours max
03-26-2011, 01:51 AM #39
BloodGlitch
Lv.1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by xjinton View Post
spec ops takes 4 hours max

are you sure? you know you have to beat each mission on veteran too =/
03-26-2011, 01:54 AM #40
are you sure? you know you have to beat each mission on veteran too =/

im talking about just spec ops i platted it in 23 hours
03-26-2011, 02:13 AM #41
BloodGlitch
Lv.1 Trustworthy
i offer legit quoting bloodglitch so he knows i posted this. 25$ for plat 10-15$ for legit spec ops

Thought i was talking to Fuk_U_All lol
bud it's rude to offer your own trophies on another persons shop, if you can provide him the trophies you should of PM him.
just a heads up for future posts Winky Winky
03-26-2011, 02:14 AM #42
Thought i was talking to Fuk_U_All lol
bud it's rude to offer your own trophies on another persons shop, if you can provide him the trophies you should of PM him.
just a heads up for future posts Winky Winky

thats why i quoted you so you knew i did it
03-26-2011, 12:51 PM #43
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
thats why i quoted you so you knew i did it

he has a point mate letting him know or not i must say it is a bit rude, im not trying to make you look bad in any way but posting your price on someone shop is one thing but quoting them to let them know kinda makes it worse its kinda like saying "hey look i can do something you can do mind if a steal your costumers away? naaah im sure you dont mind Winky Winky and if you do mind too bad :evil:" which is not a very good thing im sure you know lol pming him or what you can do is a much better approch

The following user thanked IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

xjinton
03-26-2011, 02:42 PM #44
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
he has a point mate letting him know or not i must say it is a bit rude, im not trying to make you look bad in any way but posting your price on someone shop is one thing but quoting them to let them know kinda makes it worse its kinda like saying "hey look i can do something you can do mind if a steal your costumers away? naaah im sure you dont mind Winky Winky and if you do mind too bad :evil:" which is not a very good thing im sure you know lol pming him or what you can do is a much better approch

ok sorry wont do it again
03-26-2011, 02:49 PM #45
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
ok sorry wont do it again

its alright mate i wont penalize you about it your still new Smile thats just how other people might view it and i wanted to let you know because it might cause a useless argument in the future i hope i didnt offed you Happy

The following user thanked IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

xjinton
03-26-2011, 02:51 PM #46
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
its alright mate i wont penalize you about it your still new Smile thats just how other people might view it and i wanted to let you know because it might cause a useless argument in the future i hope i didnt offed you Happy

no mate i accept im fairly new and i need to respect members that have spent months to get where they are around here also im gonna pm you bout buying from you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo