04-09-2011, 09:13 PM #1
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all and welcome to IchigoTheHollow's Plat and PSN Trophy Shop

Well is seems im been given a fresh start since my old shop was trashed so first off i should give a little infomation about myself as most people do now, Im 19 years old Im from the U.S. with the time zone EST I lived here my whole life and im a city boy who loves gaming. Im a high school student who has school monday-friday from 7:30 AM-3PM EST so i wont be able to work on any deals during that time peroid and if anyone wonders why im 19 in high school is because i did have to repeat a grade when i was very young, i am a very decent student who gets mostly nice grades and im currently passing them all but what i really love to do is play games so i opened up this shop to replay games i love and to provide a nice service on this site I am Level 1 Extreamly trustworthy and i am on Jedt's Official Trustworthly list which can be found here You must login or register to view this content.

also here is a nice guide made by D-Rock on how we do things around here and how a good trade should be done You must login or register to view this content. also here is another important link for trading you might want to check out made by jedt to make finding who offers what easier You must login or register to view this content. thats all being said please scroll down to continue viewing my shop Happy

Here are all the Plats i can do

Bakugan Battle Brawlers **First to Offer**

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 **Shop Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Band Hero **Shop Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Pop Hits **First to Offer**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Party hits

Disney Sing it: Family Hits US Version

Disney Sing it: Family Hits EU Version

Spare Parts[/i][/color]

Little Big Planet 2 100% **Legit** (save hack optional for lower price)[/i]

Tomb Raider Underworld[/i]

Trine[/i]

Dante's Inferno[/b][/i][/color]

Here are all the PSN games i can 100%

Zuma[/b][/i] **Exclusive**[/i]

Altered Beast[/b][/i] **First to Offer**[/i]

Bejewled 2[/b][/i]

.Detuned[/b][/i]

Frogger U.S. Verion[/b][/i]

Frogger European Version[/b][/i]

Linger in Shadows[/b][/i]

Buzz Junior Dino Den[/b][/i]

Noby Noby boy[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 3[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 4[/b][/i]

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 5[/b][/i]

Miscellaneous Trophies[/i]

Pain- A decent amount of trophies to get you out of 0% for those without the DLC

Magic Orbz- Winter and Jungle DLC trophies for those who dont own it

May[/i] offer in the Future

Retail Plats

Ski doo snow Mobile Challange- Finished myself but it was hard I may start it on dummy one day see if i make progress and sell it R2S and will find a booster for online)

Playstation Move Heroes (got plat myself but need to do some MAJOR thinking about this one as it was hard)

Lego Rock Band

PSN Games
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 1
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 4
Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5

Waiting/Deal List with progress (in no pitictular order)[/color][/I][/B]

skoiler-Dante's Inferno dlc up to 98% Band Hero 71% offline R2S
M4CarnineSin: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 52%, Frogger Returns US 0%
Non-NGU member #1: Disney Sing it Party Hits 0%, Trine 0% Band Hero 0%
Twilightxsaga: 0%
Band Hero 80%

ON HOLD with Cissamannen

Disney Sing It Family Hits (EU & US Platinums)
Disney Sing It Party Hits (Platinum)

For:
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Guardian Of Light

Thank you all for looking at my shop so sad your leaving :bye: but I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back again :biggrin:
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 11-06-2011 at 01:39 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

-J-, clitwub, God_Is_7, ShadowSoldier36, WorstShooter, Yuki_240sx
05-27-2011, 11:12 PM #56
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Nice new offers bro. Maybe we can do a deal in the distant future for them. What songs do you have to sing? Like "Can you feel the love tonight?" "Hakuna Matata" "Whole new world"?
05-28-2011, 02:06 PM #57
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Nice new offers bro. Maybe we can do a deal in the distant future for them. What songs do you have to sing? Like "Can you feel the love tonight?" "Hakuna Matata" "Whole new world"?

thanks man and cool thats sounds good let me know if you wanna work something out Winky Winky and actually yea i have sing all 3 of those lol plus many others from my childhood like "you've got a friend in me" "under the sea" and "Cruella De Vil"
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 05-28-2011 at 02:17 PM.
06-05-2011, 04:15 AM #58
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Great guy to work with,worked fast and kept me updated at all time and extremely trusworthy, hope to work again with him soon,thx bro

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

God did i just post on ur shop ?
06-06-2011, 10:43 PM #59
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
Great guy to work with,worked fast and kept me updated at all time and extremely trusworthy, hope to work again with him soon,thx bro

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

God did i just post on ur shop ?

lol no worries bro we all make mistakes :p

The following user thanked IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

WorstShooter
06-06-2011, 10:58 PM #60
skoiler
Earn my respect!!!
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
lol no worries bro we all make mistakes :p

yea bro,but in this case the mistake came from the ref link in ur sig ,please try to fix it ,thx

The following user thanked skoiler for this useful post:

-Warhawk-
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM #61
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by skoiler View Post
yea bro,but in this case the mistake came from the ref link in ur sig ,please try to fix it ,thx

oh yea your right bro that was compeletly my fault and my mistake and actually i did fix it yesterday when i realised it but thanks for the heads up man :p

also to make sure this post wasnt compeletely a waste i updated the deal/waiting list and would like to note that this workload is almost done after that i'll be taking me a nice break during the summer to get games done i never finished it'll be hard i'll have to force myself and block NGU from all my browsers lol im not joking though this site is addictive!! but yea i'll TRY[/COLOR] to stay away from NGU for at least a week or 2 that should give me more then enough time to finish any and all games i havent had the chance to finish yet and should be back looking for more deals Winky Winky
Last edited by IchigoTheHollow ; 06-06-2011 at 11:05 PM.
06-29-2011, 06:17 PM #62
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Hello all and welcome to IchigoTheHollow's Plat and PSN Trophy Shop

I am currently not taking any deals at right now i need to clean my plate of my current workload which should keep be busy for a while also after my current workload i plan to close my shop for quite sometime to finish some games for myself that i never touched in months believe or not even as PSN was down i still didnt finish a few games i wanted to play that required online trophies and offline a few with offline only like dead space 2 and then maybe i could offer them when im ready for more deals but you can PM me and i will definitly get back to you as soon as i can and maybe try to squeeze you in if you need a PSN game or something Winky Winky

Well is seems im been given a fresh start since my old shop was trashed so first off i should give a little infomation about myself as most people do now, Im 19 years old Im from the U.S. with the time zone EST I lived here my whole life and im a city boy who loves gaming. Im a high school student who has school monday-friday from 7:30 AM-3PM EST so i wont be able to work on any deals during that time peroid and if anyone wonders why im 19 in high school is because i did have to repeat a grade when i was very young, i am a very decent student who gets mostly nice grades and im currently passing them all but what i really love to do is play games so i opened up this shop to replay games i love and to provide a nice service on this site I am Level 1 Extreamly trustworthy and i am on Jedt's Official Trustworthly list which can be found here You must login or register to view this content.

also here is a nice guide made by D-Rock on how we do things around here and how a good trade should be done You must login or register to view this content. also here is another important link for trading you might want to check out made by jedt to make finding who offers what easier You must login or register to view this content. thats all being said please scroll down to continue viewing my shop Happy

Here are all the Plats i can do

Bakugan Battle Brawlers **Exclusive** (expensive 40 hour plat, trophy guide lies i can show proof of my save time)

You must login or register to view this content.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 **Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Party hits **Exclusive**[/b][/i]

Disney Sing it: Family Hits US Version

Disney Sing it: Family Hits EU Version

Spare Parts[/i][/color]

Little Big Planet 2 100% **Legit** (save hack optional)[/i]

Tomb Raider Underworld[/i]

Trine[/i]

Dante's Inferno[/b][/i][/color]

Here are all the PSN games i can 100%

.Detuned[/b][/i]

Frogger U.S. Verion[/b][/i]

Frogger European Version[/b][/i]

Gun Star Heroes[/b][/i]

Linger in Shadows[/b][/i]

Buzz Junior Robo Jam[/b][/i]

Buzz Junior Monster Rally[/b][/i]

Buzz Junior Dino Den[/b][/i]

Noby Noby boy[/b][/i]

Scott Pilgrim vs The World[/b][/i]

Sam and Max Episode 1[/b][/i]

Sam and Max Episode 2[/b][/i]

Sam and Max Episode 3[/b][/i]

Sam and Max Episode 4[/b][/i]

Sam and Max Episode 5[/b][/i]

Miscellaneous Trophies[/i]

Pain- A decent amount of trophies to get you out of 0% for those without the DLC

Magic Orbz- Winter and Jungle DLC trophies for those who dont own it

May[/i] offer in the Future

Retail Plats

Ski doo snow Mobile Challange- Finished myself but it was hard I may start it on dummy one day see if i make progress and sell it R2S and will find a booster for online)

Playstation Move Heroes (got plat myself but need to do some MAJOR thinking about this one as it was hard)

Band Hero (got the plat myself but debaiting about offering due to online)

Lego Rock Band

PSN Games
X-men Arcade
Stacking
Tales of Monkey Island chapter 1
Tales of Monkey Island chapter 2
Tales of Monkey Island chapter 3
Tales of Monkey Island chapter 4
Tales of Monkey Island chapter 5

Waiting/Deal List with progress (in no pitictular order)[/color][/I][/B]
Mazony- Marvel vs Capcom 3: about 40% (waiting to hear from so i can continue)
skoiler- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: 100% (R2S waiting to hear from him)
M4CarnineSin: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 0%
DaHansi: Little Big Planet 2 Legit 0%
Non-NGU member #1: Disney Sing it Party Hits 0% Disney Sing it Family hits US 0%, Disney Sing it Family hits EU 0%, Trine
Non-NGU member #2 Disney Sing it Family hits EU version 0%

Thank you all for looking at my shop so sad your leaving :bye: but I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back again :biggrin:

How many plats will you do for vBux, how much and how many trophies will it be altogether?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Hello all and welcome to IchigoTheHollow's Plat and PSN Trophy Shop

How many plats will you do for vBux, how much vBux and how many trophies altogether?
06-29-2011, 06:33 PM #63
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by Ben
How many plats will you do for vBux, how much and how many trophies will it be altogether?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

How many plats will you do for vBux, how much vBux and how many trophies altogether?

Well i would do LBP2 hack for vbux as for a price i'll take it to the PM as im not sure, so we can discuss it there in PM
06-29-2011, 07:06 PM #64
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Well i would do LBP2 hack for vbux as for a price i'll take it to the PM as im not sure, so we can discuss it there in PM

hey for the two froggers would you take 800k for both?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo