08-27-2011, 09:58 PM #1
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Welcome to my shop!
I am level 1 Extremely Trustworthy!

About Me:

After disappearing for quite some time, I am back. I had so many pms I deleted them instead of reading them all, the latest was 2 months back anyway, so I doubt I missed anything important.

Well, I am a gamer first and foremost, I enjoy gaming a lot. I own pretty much every console and hand-held that has been released, to date. I'm a big fan of music too, just not rap, hip-hop or most pop (icky). I do have an active social life, but most of it does revolve around playing my PS3 with friends when they come round, so I am almost always near my beloved PS3.

I can be really random at times, and thats a good thing to have when doing deals, helps keep it calm, helps break down the purely professional barriers. Since opening my shop, I don't play my main account most of the time, but as some people (mercinarie!) will tell you, I'm always deleting my friend list, so it doesnt bother me much anyway lol.

I enjoy doing trophy trades, mainly since I buy so many games, I dont get to spend much time on them, and people come along and request games I haven't played in years, so I get to play them again, and its really fun. I've never scammed anyone, and have no intention of doing it, since I believe in Karma, and would hate for anyone to scam me. I haven't let anyone down so far in pulling out of a deal or anything, and I hope I wont ever!

[multipage=My Rules:-]

Basically, How I deal:

I dont like being rushed. Impatient people are not fun to deal with, whether its rushing you to complete a deal (why? Whats so important you need it finished right now? Getting a medal?) or people who rush me to skip everyone else and do theirs right away. Any attempt at rushing me will make me seriously consider dealing with you.

Dont offer me any money before I start a deal, not only are you opening yourself up for being scammed, but then once I get some money, I can easily take my time and spend what Ive been given, when you havent received anything.

I reserve the right to remove and add games at any time. Some games I grow tired of, or I sell, or I've rented, so I cant keep them on if I cant do them.

I dont do discounts! Don't ask for a discount for wanting more than 1 game, I have to get the plat one after the other, so we're dealing for individual games anyway, I'm not going to make 1 account, get 60 plats and then sell them to you at once, not only would it take too long, but if you pull out Im left with an account where most people might only want a few of the plats on it.

Dont pull my prices down, I make my prices based on how long it takes me to get the plat, how hard it is, and how much the game cost me, I have bills to pay like many here, please respect that. Saying that, if someone else is offering the same game for a lower price, I will try to match/beat their offer.

I have gotten rid of my waiting list, so I will only do deals with 3 people at a time, anyone who wants to deal when all 3 of my slots are taken, needs to be patient and just check back every once in a while. Altho I will post when my slots are free.

Can't think of anymore for now lol, but if I do, I'll add them here. ^^

[multipage=Plats I Offer:-]

This is a complete list of every disc game I offer!

Please note, I do not use hacks to obtain any trophies, that means no JB/CFW and no Save file hacks! All my trophies are earned through hard work! If you want a game that can be Save File hacked, you can request me to hack it if you want, otherwise I do them completely from scratch.

A-Z of PS3 disc games I offer:

0-9:

A:

B:

C:

Sad Awesome

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

All games are EU region games, this is useful to know for games that have multiple trophy lists due to region (Asia, USA, EU, Japan, etc).

IMPORTANT: For games that involve online trophies, deals are available for offline only trophies. If you dont trust me online, dont want me online, or just want offline trophies, I can do the deals, this is especially useful for games like GTAIV, which has very time consuming and hard offline trophies as well as online. Plus this can help verfiy I am good to trade with, if you are hesistant about having a stranger online on your account.

[multipage=PSN Games I Offer:-]

A-Z of PSN Games I offer:

0-9:

A:

B:

C:

Sad Awesome

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

N:

O:

P:

Q:

R:

S:

T:

U:

V:

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

[multipage=Payment Options:-]

What Payments I Accept:

My primary payment option is Paypal to which any payment should be gifted. (As a means of anti-scamming)

I will also accept UK PSN cards. (Only UK, no US or Canadian or whatever else there is out there)

Plat4Plat will be only available with people I have had past deals with, and at my discretion.

I do not accept vbux at all, if you even mention vbux, you will be ignored or met with Angaaaaar!!! :FU:

[multipage=Initiating a Deal:-]

How trading with me works:

Once you find a game you want, contact me, we will discuss prices based on the game, the difficulty of the trophies and how long it will take to get. Saying this, I will offer very competitive prices if you show me proof that someone else is selling it for much less.

I will then keep you updated daily on what is happening and how much progress I'm making, This is to keep you at ease so you always know what is going on, whether there are any delays and whether any changes are occurring (me needing to go online to do online trophies for example).

After I achieve the platinum/100%, I will notify you, and provide pictures upon request, along with pictures showing its not linked to any emails/its linked to your email.

I do require payment first, after payment is confirmed I will sync up the plat, Remember to change your password before giving me your details (If anyone attempts to scam or cheat their way out of a fair deal, I will report you).

I will then link you to my referral page and hopefully you link me to yours, and we can leave feedback on how the transaction went. I will keep full logs on any conversation we have and logs on payments as a failsafe should I be scammed, or should you feel you've been scammed.

REMEMBER: You must never feel pressured into making an exchange, should you feel I am being pushy, tell me. I want you to feel comfortable with what you are agreeing to.

[multipage=Contact Information:-]

How to keep in contact with me:

Obviously you can PM on this NGU account anytime you wish.
My MSN will be provided upon request.
I have my PSN account as a last resort to communicate with me, My ID will be given upon request.
Please know, If you choose to communicate via NGU or PSN, I will be less likely to reply, since I cant be on them 24/7, however MSN I log into everyday.
I cant stress enough about using MSN, PM's are a very slow, dull way to communicate, and it can be much more fun and easier to use MSN, if you dont use it, sign up for an account and use ebuddy.com it allows you to chat via msn without having to download the program. Using PM's I will only inform you of trophy progress once a day because of my inbox filling up, however with MSN I can inform you every step of the way.

Please remember if you're pm'ing me, use quotes! I hate having to search different pms to recall different parts of conversations.

[multipage=Complications:-]

If I cant finish a game:

Should I be unable to complete a game for whatever reason, and I will provide a damn good reason should I not be able to, I will Inform you straight away, and see what you want to do, Whether you want to wait until my crisis is over, whether you want me to help you find someone else who can do it for you, or whether you to change the agreement for another game, or just leave entirely.

As another Note, Should there be a trophy I cannot obtain for whatever reason, you will have the choice to either end our agreement, take every trophy I have for a lower price, or have me try to find you someone who can do it. Sometimes trophies glitch, this is either a worldwide glitch, continental glitch, or even random consoles, please understand that it may take longer to obtain a glitched trophy, or even impossible to obtain.

[multipage=Current/Completed Deals:-]

Current deals:

Here I will list deals I currently have going and deals I've completed, so people who visit have an idea of whats being bought, whats being traded and how long it will take. In the spoiler is a list of completed deals, so you know what I can indefinitely achieve.

Slot A:
Slot B:
Slot C:

Completed Deals:

Mercinarie - Mercenaries 2
Mercinarie - Flower 100%
Jameshird - Platinum artist RB2 trophy
Yenoor - Darksiders
RobbyTheReaper - Darksiders
foxkaz - GTA 4 100% trophy
giles0308 - Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
fuk_u_all - Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection EU
No Name -Joe Danger 100%
Mercinarie - Faery: Legend of Avalon 100%
The_Fallen - Stacking 100%
No Name - MoH Frontline
Jameshird - Bladder of Steel RB2 trophy
TwilightxSaga - Stacking 100%
TwilightxSaga - Costume quest 100%
TwilightxSaga - Plants V Zombies 100%
skoiler - Costume quest 100%
skoiler - Faery: Legend of Avalon 100%
TwilightxSaga - Mass effect 2
Elite2011 - Resident evil 5

[multipage=Referral Information:-]

My referral Link:

So, we've completed a deal have we? I would be grateful if you would leave some feedback on how it went, whether it was a positive or negative experience, and be honest.

You must login or register to view this content. ^.^

*as a last note, my shop is copywrighted due to someone practically copying it, this means my Template can be used as all shops always have a basic template to be used, but if it looks like you've copied and re-worded what Ive put, I will report you, Its unfair that I spend hours typing up my shop for someone to come along and in 5 minutes copy what Ive put and just edit it a bit to look like their own work. -.-

Copyright©: April 11th 2011 All Rights Reserved
Last edited by ForeverBailey ; 04-10-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Edited a tonne of stuff.

The following 3 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

jedt, Xiao Xin, Yuki_240sx
10-22-2011, 02:57 PM #38
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Hey mate, your still doing Mass Effect 2 Insanity, right? Just wondering.

Yeah, you're on my list, I just have mercenaries 2 to do for someone as theyve been waiting a few months now. :p

Plus I now have Dark Souls and Batman. Gasp Batman is funny. I just randomly fell into an acid bath cus of the controls. :(

The following 2 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

skoiler, Yuki_240sx
10-22-2011, 11:44 PM #39
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Added Shadow of the Colossus, and as promised I have put my prices onto my shop. Just a test however. I dont want my shop to be spammed with "I offer better" or "Those are expensive" otherwise I will report for spamming, You can pm me if you feel this way, and I'll accept them. Awesome face
11-07-2011, 12:50 AM #40
thats pretty smart

The following user thanked danteeBereezy for this useful post:

wowaka
11-25-2011, 12:22 PM #41
jameshird85
Vault dweller
get me online trophies for dragon ball z ultimate tenkachi mate:P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo