10-06-2011, 08:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); would anyone be interested in these 2 trophies. i don't want to do the whole DLC, but might be persuaded to do these 2 if people are interested. no jailbreak and these trophies CANNOT be glitched anymore.
10-06-2011, 08:59 PM #2
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by blups3 View Post
would anyone be interested in these 2 trophies. i don't want to do the whole DLC, but might be persuaded to do these 2 if people are interested. no jailbreak and these trophies CANNOT be glitched anymore.

I've heard explorer can be in game glitched, but it takes like 35 hours of letting your car fall under the map.

How much would want for all the DLC trophies for that mission?
10-06-2011, 09:34 PM #3
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
you do the plat? ill take it 100% pm me bro.
10-06-2011, 09:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Man
I've heard explorer can be in game glitched, but it takes like 35 hours of letting your car fall under the map.

How much would want for all the DLC trophies for that mission?

the glitched was fixed with a patch. if you try the glitch the game automatically pauses after like 10 mins. i really don't want to do all the missions again cause i didn't really like it, but i know a lot of people are missing these 2 stupid trophies so i thought i'd offer these 2 for a little bit

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
you do the plat? ill take it 100% pm me bro.

i don't have time to do the plat, i have a job, wife and 3 kids. so my time is very limited.
10-07-2011, 02:20 AM #5
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by blups3 View Post
the glitched was fixed with a patch. if you try the glitch the game automatically pauses after like 10 mins. i really don't want to do all the missions again cause i didn't really like it, but i know a lot of people are missing these 2 stupid trophies so i thought i'd offer these 2 for a little bit

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

i don't have time to do the plat, i have a job, wife and 3 kids. so my time is very limited.

Delete the patch lol
10-07-2011, 12:42 PM #6
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Delete the patch lol

you can't, the game will not allow you to play the DLC without the patch. trust me i tried

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo