10-23-2011, 06:22 AM #1
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); R2S:

Games I will take requests for:

Crysis
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
MW2 (hacked saves for some on the trophies)
inFAMOUS 1 or 2
All welcome back games
Will add more later

Will absolutely not accept plat4plat, I want to get my own trophies

Working on Right Now
Crysis- 52% Julianportman
Last edited by smd ; 11-05-2011 at 08:27 PM.

The following user thanked smd for this useful post:

Capture
10-24-2011, 01:33 AM #11
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Originally posted by jedt View Post
You're spot on, you have to play the full game but you can plat it at its easiest setting and get all trophies...its very easy but takes a bit of time.

alright thanks very much. One more question: Would I need to edit the save file I created from my ps3 in hex editor, or would any pre-made one downloaded from the internet work?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by Zehm View Post
i dont have paypal do you accept anything else?

If you could get your hands on two $20 PSN cards of any region (total of $40) OR one $50 psn card of any region, that would be acceptable.

(or a gameshare of homefront :p)
10-24-2011, 01:39 AM #12
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by smd View Post
alright thanks very much. One more question: Would I need to edit the save file I created from my ps3 in hex editor, or would any pre-made one downloaded from the internet work?

No you don't need any HEX, simply replace the GPAD0_SP file, load up play through and your sorted.
Mate you're probably better off asking these questions through pm, you want confidence in your customers.
10-24-2011, 01:43 AM #13
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
No you don't need any HEX, simply replace the GPAD0_SP file, load up play through and your sorted.
Mate you're probably better off asking these questions through pm, you want confidence in your customers.

I plan on doing this to my main before selling it to any1 to make sure I can do it :y: That and my refs should spawn enough "customer confidence"
10-24-2011, 01:51 AM #14
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
I plan on doing this to my main before selling it to any1 to make sure I can do it :y: That and my refs should spawn enough "customer confidence"

lol...good luck with that mate!
No need for the sarcasm, I was only trying to help you out.
10-24-2011, 09:18 AM #15
shadymathers
Can’t trickshot me!
lol...good luck with that mate!
No need for the sarcasm, I was only trying to help you out.

Aw c'mon Jedt,sarcasm? really?
From what i understand the guy offers 3 plats but hasn't even done 2 of them or know how to earn the trophies.
Sounds like a real experienced trophy trader to me who could show us a tip or two as to how we should sell plats around here.
For that reason,he's got my vote!

You must login or register to view this content.
Now that's sarcasm....yeah baby yeah...don't you just love it![/COLOR]

The following 2 users say thank you to shadymathers for this useful post:

Smokin420, WorstShooter
10-24-2011, 10:38 PM #16
smd
Zombie Disco Squad
Originally posted by shadymathers View Post
Aw c'mon Jedt,sarcasm? really?
From what i understand the guy offers 3 plats but hasn't even done 2 of them or know how to earn the trophies.
Sounds like a real experienced trophy trader to me who could show us a tip or two as to how we should sell plats around here.
For that reason,he's got my vote!

You must login or register to view this content.
Now that's sarcasm....yeah baby yeah...don't you just love it![/COLOR]

Ouch that was harsh. For one, Jedt actually helped me by answering a quick question of mine. I thanked him for that. Second, just because I am new to trophy trading, doesn't make me a n00b that is PS3 illiterate. I know how to earn trophies, and I know how to sell them. I made my first sale last weekend! Also, I've done quite a bit of trading on other sections of this forum. I've been here almost two years, am premium, am lvl 3, and have almost 1000 posts and 1000 rep. Never scammed or been infracted. (not trying to show off at all, just establishing credibility). I would never sell anything unless I was 100% confident on my ability to follow through on the deal. I do not have a "i don't know if i can plat em,but what the heck i'll sell em anyway" R2S and Trophy Shop" attitude at all. Don't judge me. If something went wrong, I would refund in a heartbeat.

What a warm welcome I have gotten from this section of the forums.

(ps, now that's REAL sarcasm)
Last edited by smd ; 10-24-2011 at 10:41 PM.

The following user thanked smd for this useful post:

Capture
10-24-2011, 10:45 PM #17
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Ouch that was harsh. For one, Jedt actually helped me by answering a quick question of mine. I thanked him for that. Second, just because I am new to trophy trading, doesn't make me a n00b that is PS3 illiterate. I know how to earn trophies, and I know how to sell them. I made my first sale last weekend! Also, I've done quite a bit of trading on other sections of this forum. I've been here almost two years, am premium, am lvl 3, and have almost 1000 posts and 1000 rep. Never scammed or been infracted. (not trying to show off at all, just establishing credibility). I would never sell anything unless I was 100% confident on my ability to follow through on the deal. I do not have a "i don't know if i can plat em,but what the heck i'll sell em anyway" R2S and Trophy Shop" attitude at all. Don't judge me. If something went wrong, I would refund in a heartbeat.

What a warm welcome I have gotten from this section of the forums.

(ps, now that's REAL sarcasm)

welcome to the trophy section :P

The following 2 users say thank you to ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Capture, smd
10-26-2011, 05:28 PM #18
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
"I would never sell anything unless I was 100% confident on my ability to follow through on the deal."

"For PoP; not sure yet, haven't platinumed it ever and don't know how long/how hard it would be"

I think this is what bothers them. The fact you think you can be 100% confident in your ability to follow through on a deal for a game you have never platinumed and dont even know how long/hard it would be. I think you see how that makes no sense. :p

Altho its not uncommon for trophy traders to sell games they haven't got a plat for themself (Heck, half the deals I've done, I dont even have that plat for myself), the majority of us atleast have played the game and have a basic understanding of how to achieve the plat.

Also, this welcome is pretty much one of the nicer welcomes into this section lol, when I started back in February, half the shops being made received heavy criticism, and rightly so as we're dealing with peoples money and hard-earned income, so you have to be tested and made clear on the no-nonsense approach we have here.

Apart from that, You handled it brilliantly, unlike some people who will respond to the criticism by swearing/insulting/flaming everyone. So already you passed the trophy traders first test. Now all you need to do is get a few trophy trades on your referral list, and you'll fit right in. Awesome face

The following 5 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

shadymathers, smd, Smokin420, WorstShooter, Yuki_240sx
10-28-2011, 12:14 PM #19
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
R2S:

Games I will take requests for:

Crysis
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
MW2 (hacked saves for some on the trophies)
inFAMOUS 1 or 2
All welcome back games
Will add more later

Will absolutely not accept plat4plat, I want to get my own trophies

Working on Right Now
Crysis- 7%- Looking for a buyer

do you want dead to rights plat for infamous 2 plat ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo