10-24-2011, 10:20 PM #1
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All legit, not hacked, a total of 63 bronze, 33 silver, 12 gold and 3 platinums.

Paypal only. Minimum offer $150. Exclusive offer as none else has even hinted towards providing these and probably the only time I'll ever do them.

Last edited by Man of Steel ; 10-25-2011 at 08:55 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Man of Steel for this useful post:

jedt, MysticDragon, TwilightxSaga
10-25-2011, 05:24 PM #11
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Yeah that's my last one for the first splinter cell. I dislike the first cos u can't whistle so the game is harder and the level seems longer too. And don't get me started on the abattoir level, I'm so sick of it lol.

What version of the game do you have, UK PSN, disc or a foreign version? I've got a theory about glitched trophies and could be interesting to try it out.
10-25-2011, 05:30 PM #12
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Man
What version of the game do you have, UK PSN, disc or a foreign version? I've got a theory about glitched trophies and could be interesting to try it out.

My first attempt was UK PSN. After the trophy failed to pop, I got the disc version and it still failed to pop. Both times I had less than 5 deaths and used the USB backup every time I die. Would love to hear ur theory cos I really want to get this piece of crap done with lol.
10-25-2011, 05:51 PM #13
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
My first attempt was UK PSN. After the trophy failed to pop, I got the disc version and it still failed to pop. Both times I had less than 5 deaths and used the USB backup every time I die. Would love to hear ur theory cos I really want to get this piece of crap done with lol.

Despite the common glitches, I've been platted the trilogy twice with no problems at all, once for myself and once for sale. What I'm thinking is maybe I'd be able to sign into someone elses account, sync their trophies and then use their save data to carry on from where they left off and unlock the trophy. Wouldn't need to fully play the game because the save data is already there. Just a theory I've had, but no one I know plays it and I'm also a UK PSN version player.
10-25-2011, 06:23 PM #14
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Man
Despite the common glitches, I've been platted the trilogy twice with no problems at all, once for myself and once for sale. What I'm thinking is maybe I'd be able to sign into someone elses account, sync their trophies and then use their save data to carry on from where they left off and unlock the trophy. Wouldn't need to fully play the game because the save data is already there. Just a theory I've had, but no one I know plays it and I'm also a UK PSN version player.

Definitely worth a try but I'm currently too burned out to do another attempt. Not to mention the barrage of games recently, I plan to put it off for awhile. Would u like to try unlocking it for me? How much r u thinking? Lol.
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM #15
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Definitely worth a try but I'm currently too burned out to do another attempt. Not to mention the barrage of games recently, I plan to put it off for awhile. Would u like to try unlocking it for me? How much r u thinking? Lol.

At the minute I'm not sure I'd charge anything, because it needs to be seen whether or not a save file can be used to unlock trophies on one ps3 but not on the original. So it would just be a test. No need to replay, just loading up last save in game and seeing if it works.
10-25-2011, 11:39 PM #16
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Man
At the minute I'm not sure I'd charge anything, because it needs to be seen whether or not a save file can be used to unlock trophies on one ps3 but not on the original. So it would just be a test. No need to replay, just loading up last save in game and seeing if it works.

Problem is I don't have that last save anymore cos I already started a new playthrough. Just finished the training level and stopped cos I couldn't stand to play it again so soon lol.
10-26-2011, 03:30 AM #17
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Problem is I don't have that last save anymore cos I already started a new playthrough. Just finished the training level and stopped cos I couldn't stand to play it again so soon lol.

If you play up until the point the you shoot the President through the window, then back that save to USB, if the trophy doesn't unlock when you finish I can try your save (if you're interested) from that point on.
10-26-2011, 04:16 AM #18
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Man
If you play up until the point the you shoot the President through the window, then back that save to USB, if the trophy doesn't unlock when you finish I can try your save (if you're interested) from that point on.

Alright I'll let ya know once I decide to pick it up again lol.
10-26-2011, 05:52 PM #19
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Man
All legit, not hacked, a total of 63 bronze, 33 silver, 12 gold and 3 platinums.

Paypal only. Minimum offer $150. Exclusive offer as none else has even hinted towards providing these and probably the only time I'll ever do them.

how much for splinter cell trilogy in us store ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo