10-24-2011, 10:20 PM #1
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All legit, not hacked, a total of 63 bronze, 33 silver, 12 gold and 3 platinums.

Paypal only. Minimum offer $150. Exclusive offer as none else has even hinted towards providing these and probably the only time I'll ever do them.

Last edited by Man of Steel ; 10-25-2011 at 08:55 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Man of Steel for this useful post:

jedt, MysticDragon, TwilightxSaga
10-25-2011, 02:39 AM #2
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by Man
All legit, not hacked, a total of 63 bronze, 33 silver, 12 gold and 3 platinums.

Paypal only. Minimum offer $150. Exclusive offer as none else has even hinted towards providing these and probably the only time I'll ever do them.

wow this sure came out of no where, nice one mate, good luck with the sale im sure someone is bound to buy it Smile
10-25-2011, 02:42 AM #3
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Man
All legit, not hacked, a total of 63 bronze, 33 silver, 12 gold and 3 platinums.

Hit me up when u get on please bro.
10-25-2011, 02:53 AM #4
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
Hit me up when u get on please bro.

I am online.
10-25-2011, 02:56 AM #5
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Man
I am online.

Pming u now.
10-25-2011, 03:09 AM #6
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
wow this sure came out of no where, nice one mate, good luck with the sale im sure someone is bound to buy it Smile

Been working on it on/off the past week as I've had enough experience with my own plats and playing them on PC that I know a lot of what I'm supposed to do. It's an absolutely brutal series of plats because of the glitching trophies. I saw a guy post on PS3trophies.org he played the first game like 9 times and still couldn't get a trophy to unlock. That's the worst case scenario but even simply stuff like playing through a level without shooting a gun refuses to unlock. People can play the same mission over and over attempting one specific trophy and it doesn't unlock either. It's really a piss poor port of some great games. If you've ever suffered UbiSoft games glitching on you, then you have an idea of what it's like, but then multiple that because this is even worse.
10-25-2011, 05:09 AM #7
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by Man
Been working on it on/off the past week as I've had enough experience with my own plats and playing them on PC that I know a lot of what I'm supposed to do. It's an absolutely brutal series of plats because of the glitching trophies. I saw a guy post on PS3trophies.org he played the first game like 9 times and still couldn't get a trophy to unlock. That's the worst case scenario but even simply stuff like playing through a level without shooting a gun refuses to unlock. People can play the same mission over and over attempting one specific trophy and it doesn't unlock either. It's really a piss poor port of some great games. If you've ever suffered UbiSoft games glitching on you, then you have an idea of what it's like, but then multiple that because this is even worse.

damn seriously? i had no idea and yea I havent had to much problems with UbiSoft games glitchin......wait a sec yes i have!!! price of persia 2008 gave me the 1000/1001 light orb glitch and another game gave me a glitch trophy and wouldnt unlock even after mutiple attempts but damn thats crazy thanks for the heads up mate i'll probably steer clear of this trilogy lol Happy
10-25-2011, 06:19 AM #8
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Wow nice offer. Urban legend has glitched twice on me so far, really pissing me off. The first splinter cell is the worst in the series too so not happy that I've played it 3 times now and that last trophy still refuse to pop.
10-25-2011, 04:25 PM #9
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Ghost View Post
Wow nice offer. Urban legend has glitched twice on me so far, really pissing me off. The first splinter cell is the worst in the series too so not happy that I've played it 3 times now and that last trophy still refuse to pop.

Urban Legend is all you need for plat?
10-25-2011, 05:16 PM #10
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Man
Urban Legend is all you need for plat?

Yeah that's my last one for the first splinter cell. I dislike the first cos u can't whistle so the game is harder and the level seems longer too. And don't get me started on the abattoir level, I'm so sick of it lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo