12-04-2011, 01:58 PM #1
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[attach=CONFIG]13852[/attach]
:dance: Medal of Honor, brought to you by kelston813 and xjinton :dance:

Hey guys, me and xjinton are teaming up to offer you this exclusive platinum. I'm going to handle offline and Tier 1, while xjinton tackles the online. The platinum will take approximately 2-6 days to be completed and will require online play. The price is $70, and we are currently taking orders :p thanks for looking!

Currently working on:
Clitwub - Tier 1
Last edited by Smokin420 ; 12-04-2011 at 03:19 PM.

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

xjinton
12-04-2011, 02:03 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
nice! i plat'd this myself was buggy game! well worth it if you dont want the frustration lol (unless the bugs have been patched)

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

xjinton
12-05-2011, 10:46 PM #3
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
[attach=CONFIG]13852[/attach]
:dance: Medal of Honor, brought to you by kelston813 and xjinton :dance:

Hey guys, me and xjinton are teaming up to offer you this exclusive platinum. I'm going to handle offline and Tier 1, while xjinton tackles the online. The platinum will take approximately 2-6 days to be completed and will require online play. The price is $70, and we are currently taking orders :p thanks for looking!

Currently working on:
Clitwub - Tier 1

nice work on the thread and good luck to our partnership. thanks for helping me out on clitwubs deal(that shit broken man) ill get the agreed deal done asap. i have 2 deals(excluding clitwubs) left on this game apart from that its gone from my shop!!

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by xLew
nice! i plat'd this myself was buggy game! well worth it if you dont want the frustration lol (unless the bugs have been patched)

meh it not to bad not perfect either i preffered earlier update due to 1 hit sniper kills but hey vant get everything

The following user thanked xjinton for this useful post:

Smokin420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo