12-31-2011, 12:21 AM #1
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey everybody, it's me saucy again. Im coming back to do a few trophies for now till i get more games again.
Im looking to be pretty cheap on the trophies i do! and help out other members of the site!

So here's the games i will be doing full plat's for!

LBP -$25
Mw2 - $10
(Will use save for vet and spec ops)
Bioshock 2 - $45 just plat
(Because of online)
Just online im thinking $20(it takes like 13 hours)

Uncharted 2 - $20
(Will use save for crushing)

Cod Classic -$12
(Will use save for Vet)

Infamous -$30
Blood Drive - $100

Other games i can do some trophies for!
Black Op's

Deal's Done
The_Noob - Bioshock 2 Online!!!

SHOP IS CLOSED
Last edited by Saucy-_- ; 04-13-2012 at 04:25 AM.
01-05-2012, 08:58 PM #20
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Saucy
Nah because its not hacking and its only difficulty saves!!!

What is it then. Happy don't lie so your tell me i can sell saves in legit trophys?.
01-05-2012, 09:06 PM #21
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Originally posted by Paul
What is it then. Happy don't lie so your tell me i can sell saves in legit trophys?.

Well from what i understand no one cares aslong as its not CFW and all the big shops have saves they use!
01-05-2012, 10:10 PM #22

yep he can this section is for if you did not use cfw hacked section is for if you did. and if you wana argue to that go into auctions sub section trophies then it says under legit and hacked
01-05-2012, 10:24 PM #23
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Originally posted by xjinton View Post
yep he can this section is for if you did not use cfw hacked section is for if you did. and if you wana argue to that go into auctions sub section trophies then it says under legit and hacked

Im lost are you with me or against me?

The following user thanked Saucy-_- for this useful post:

xjinton
01-05-2012, 10:40 PM #24
Im lost are you with me or against me?

with i just won it for u btw lol

The following user thanked xjinton for this useful post:

Saucy-_-
01-05-2012, 11:23 PM #25
Meeky
Dark Knight
You editing the saves there for it hacking.
01-05-2012, 11:29 PM #26
You editing the saves there for it hacking.

but its not cfw it may be hacking but hes allowed saves in this section i challenge you to walk into a more established traders shop (sorry saucy) such as jedt,drock-1 and tell them they need to be in hacked section......

The following 2 users say thank you to xjinton for this useful post:

-J-, Saucy-_-

The following user groaned xjinton for this awful post:

Meeky
01-06-2012, 04:02 AM #27
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Before I say anything...to Saucy- I don't want to flame your thread in any way, just trying to help.
If you use saves there for you should be in hacked trophys.

Well from what i understand no one cares aslong as its not CFW and all the big shops have saves they use!

Originally posted by xjinton View Post

Some very decent points have been raised and certain hacks have got "through the net" in the past few years.
Hacks like Dead Space, Bioshock, Dead To Rights (not to mention Fuel & Socom) were seen as Developers mistakes rather than console manipulation and they were mainstream before anyone was aware of CFW or JB.

A perfect example is UnSpokenDream he offers both Legit & Hacked trophies - if you ask for Sly trilogy your getting legit material, if you ask for Rage - your getting Hacked material.

Most people know what's save hacked (DeadSpace, Bioshock, Fuel) and most know whats CFW hacked (Rage, NFS, WaW etc).
As for Xploder - that has to fall into CFW category as the majority of trophies are popped initially and it can't done via a standard hack save like Fuel.

Again apologies to the OP, if anyone wants to take this discussion elsewhere please use You must login or register to view this content. and be respectful to the shop we're in.

The following 4 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Saucy-_-, Xiao Xin, xjinton, YenooR
01-06-2012, 04:12 AM #28
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Before I say anything...to Saucy- I don't want to flame your thread in any way, just trying to help.

Some very decent points have been raised and certain hacks have got "through the net" in the past few years.
Hacks like Dead Space, Bioshock, Dead To Rights (not to mention Fuel & Socom) were seen as Developers mistakes rather than console manipulation and they were mainstream before anyone was aware of CFW or JB.

A perfect example is UnSpokenDream he offers both Legit & Hacked trophies - if you ask for Sly trilogy your getting legit material, if you ask for Rage - your getting Hacked material.

Most people know what's save hacked (DeadSpace, Bioshock, Fuel) and most know whats CFW hacked (Rage, NFS, WaW etc).
As for Xploder - that has to fall into CFW category as the majority of trophies are popped initially and it can't done via a standard hack save like Fuel.

Again apologies to the OP, if anyone wants to take this discussion elsewhere please use You must login or register to view this content. and be respectful to the shop we're in.

I swear sometimes i think you only post for rep because your post are so good!!! LMAO but its true!

The following user thanked Saucy-_- for this useful post:

jedt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo