02-06-2012, 05:29 PM #1
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now available! Sports Champions trophies requiring two PS Move controllers!

Hello. I don't know how much demand there is for these trophies but they are some of the ones people find very hard to do so I will offer them for a very low price. I have over 6500 trophies - 95% or more earned legit so I understand how precious someones account is. You can trust you won't have any 0% games loaded to your profile. I don't touch the PS Store. And I only do what ever trophy you paid for - nothing more, nothing less.

I am currently a Level 2 Very Trustworthy member as of 5/2012 and have a referral page (found in my sig) that might help if you are hesitant of doing business with me

I do want to note that there will be no use of Xploder, CFW, or modified game saves to complete these trophies. I will be doing them with my 2 bare hands. I use a two controller method for Madden 10, a Logitech DFGT steering wheel for GT5, and I use just a plain old PS Move for the Sports Champions trophies.

Here is what I currently offer:

Madden NFL 10:

$10 USD
Look at what I found! - Gold trophy - Win a fight for the fumble in the endzone for a touchdown.

This trophy can be done from the start of the game with nothing else completed in the game. I will not need your save for this trophy.

Gran Turismo 5:

$10 USD (negiotable)
GT-R Official Record - Bronze trophy - Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nurburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.

You will need to provide me with your save for this trophy so I have access to the Nurburgring course in arcade mode. I cannot do this trophy for you if you:
1. Haven't unlocked Nurburgring Nordschleife for use in arcade mode
2. Cannot provide me with your save.

$3 USD
Dream Drifter - Bronze trophy - Score 10,000+ points in a single Drift Trial in Sector Mode.

I won't need your save for this. It can be done right from the start of the game.

Sports Champions: If you wish to buy more than one trophy for this game I will absolutely lower the final price.

$5 USD

Hat Trick! - Bronze trophy - Score 3 bull's-eyes in a row on floating Archery targets

Much quicker delivery if you provide me with your save.

$5 USD
Shutout! - Bronze trophy - Win a match in Beach Volleyball without allowing your opponent to score a single point (any mode, any number of sets, and a minimum of 11 points per set).

I do not need your save for this trophy at all.

$5 USD

The Splits - Bronze trophy - Split three arrows in a row in Archery mode.

Quicker delivery if you provide me with your save.

$6 USD
Look Ma, 2 Hands! - Bronze trophy - Play at 1 match of Gladiator Duel, Archery, and Beach Volleyball in Champion's Cup or Free Play using two motion controllers.

I will not need your save for this trophy.

$5 USD
High Five, Low Five - Bronze trophy - Win a multiplayer cooperative game in Beach Volleyball.

No save necessary for this trophy.

$10 USD

All Too Easy - Silver trophy - Shoot a score of -10 or better over the full 18 hole course in Disc Golf.

Much quicker delivery if you provide me with your save.

One final note: If anyone finds a method to actually hack these trophies with any method out there please link me to it and I will gladly take those trophies off of my shop. The reason I offer only these four trophies right now is because they are not hackable, and must be done with your own two hands - actually completing the task in the game.

Thanks for reading and your consideration.

-Brandon
Last edited by PounDJo0DoGz0r ; 05-20-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: added trophies and attempted to make the page more appealing

The following 5 users say thank you to PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

-J-, Back2Basics, clitwub, jedt, ShinigamiUzi
02-24-2012, 03:33 PM #11
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by bdogg985 View Post
nice to see u opened a shop and got that pesky madden trophy yourself. grats bro

Thanks bdogg. It was definitely a pain in the ass, but I kept trying for nearly an hour and finally made it happen.
02-24-2012, 07:10 PM #12
bdogg985
Gimme The Ca$h
Originally posted by PounDJo0DoGz0r View Post
Thanks bdogg. It was definitely a pain in the ass, but I kept trying for nearly an hour and finally made it happen.

yup lol it usually takes a little while for it to work
02-24-2012, 07:45 PM #13
sean03291
Bounty hunter
Can you do the GT-R Official Record trophy for me. The only way I could figure out how to give you my save was by mediafire. You must login or register to view this content.

PM me if you can do it, so I can give you my details.

The following user thanked sean03291 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
02-25-2012, 05:46 PM #14
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
Damn, it took me 4 laps to get the damn trophy! The first 3 laps felt fast but I kept coming up 4 seconds slower than required for the trophy. Then all of a sudden I realized ASM was on! It blew my mind! I turned it off and beat the required time by 9 seconds the very next lap. Smile Note to self: check ASM before attempting the lap! LOL

Thanks sean, great transaction man.

The following user thanked PounDJo0DoGz0r for this useful post:

sean03291
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM #15
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
I have updated my shop to also offer the Dream Drifter trophy for GT5. I sold it to someone today and didn't realize this is a trophy that doesn't unlock using Xploder, so I will offer it to those who can't earn it on their own. Using my DFGT wheel makes this trophy very simple for me and it only takes 10 minutes from start to finish before your trophy is synced.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo