03-21-2012, 02:29 AM #1
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not offering too much atm guys...

GTA 4 100% story finished+some in game trophies of your choice-80$ psn card [NO DLC]
Last edited by MURJACK ; 03-21-2012 at 02:38 AM.

The following user thanked MURJACK for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
03-21-2012, 01:21 PM #2
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by MURJACK View Post
Not offering too much atm guys...

GTA 4 100% story finished+some in game trophies of your choice-80$ psn card [NO DLC]

It's rare too see people offering GTA IV ! Nice one :p

If you feel like making an AWP trophy I know someone who needs it to plat his game
03-22-2012, 02:09 AM #3
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
It's rare too see people offering GTA IV ! Nice one :p

If you feel like making an AWP trophy I know someone who needs it to plat his game

yeah man I just love this game and cant wait for the next GTA to be released...hoping someone will eventually buy.
03-22-2012, 11:15 AM #4
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Good start dude :y:

I hope you do good business in ngu , Enjoy Smile .
03-22-2012, 11:22 AM #5
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Not offering too much atm guys...

please list exactly what people will get, as i read this that your just getting the 100% trophy which can be done using xploder.

if this is not the case please detail mate

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

jedt
03-22-2012, 01:24 PM #6
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by noob View Post
please list exactly what people will get, as i read this that your just getting the 100% trophy which can be done using xploder.

if this is not the case please detail mate

Nice...was going to ask the same question.
I've a question I reckon you'll like, see below.

Yep what the_noob just asked, as I would be interested if you can be more specific - are you doing online trophies?

Have to ask this, your shop is reincarnated, from what? What was it before it became a shop?

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

-J-
03-23-2012, 04:51 AM #7
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Nice...was going to ask the same question.
I've a question I reckon you'll like, see below.

Yep what the_noob just asked, as I would be interested if you can be more specific - are you doing online trophies?

Have to ask this, your shop is reincarnated, from what? What was it before it became a shop?

just to clarify about your and noob's question about a year back I used to have a shop on here where I offered Single Player GTA 4 and recently I decided to get back into the trophy scene, hence the term resurrected because it came back to life. And what I mean by selling GTA 4 game save is I am offering LEGITLY to finish the single player game mode for my buyer and to get them a selection of trophies to their demand. This is not a PLAT offer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo