08-07-2012, 02:21 PM #1
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys as some of you may know i have recently started offering rainbow moon platinum in my hacked shop, its a 100+ hour platinum and enjoyed the game so was thinking of maybe doing this legit for people, but would it be worth my time etc, how much would a game like this would people expect to pay? the time stamps will look legit and could take few weeks to do 1 at a time with time permitting...so yeah imbox me or reply on here how much would this kind of thing go for my hacked one is £15/$25 or £10/$17 for repeat valued customers, would it be worth the time and effort thats why i would like to know what people would pay
08-07-2012, 05:37 PM #2
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by NotPoorlyTimmy View Post
the time stamps will look legit

does this mean it will LOOK legit or will BE legit mate. there is a significant difference as 1 is still hacked.

there will be people who will buy it yes, but was this really worth a thread, is this not just an entry that could have gone here:

You must login or register to view this content.

good luck with whatever you decide mate.
08-07-2012, 05:50 PM #3
NotPoorlyTimmy
ah sorry yeah would have been best to go in there to be honest i wasn't really sure where to put it, yeah i will still be using my own save set but can break it up to look legit over a week or so, i will play some legit no doubt as i love the game but i have my own saveset if im pushed for time but can still make it look legit, aslong as looks legit and doesnt look hacked from the outside i guess thats all that matters really, sorry if i didnt clear this up in my first post

The following user thanked NotPoorlyTimmy for this useful post:

-J-
08-07-2012, 06:47 PM #4
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by NotPoorlyTimmy View Post
ah sorry yeah would have been best to go in there to be honest i wasn't really sure where to put it, yeah i will still be using my own save set but can break it up to look legit over a week or so, i will play some legit no doubt as i love the game but i have my own saveset if im pushed for time but can still make it look legit, aslong as looks legit and doesnt look hacked from the outside i guess thats all that matters really, sorry if i didnt clear this up in my first post

this section is for legit only mate, using saves is still hacked.

i dont want to ruin your thread or deals, just letting you know mate.

thanks for the honesty though.

im interested in the price of this as im now curious.

PM me or quote your reply mate
08-07-2012, 07:37 PM #5
NotPoorlyTimmy
nah its nt going to impact any deals buddy its fine, im predominatly in the hacked section anyway thats where i do my business was just wondering what people would play if went the route of making it look legit rather than just popping the trophies in any order and time with my current save set, still takes a couple hours to do, as for the price the price of the hacked is in my shop the price to look "Legit" i haven't really figured out to be honest, pm a price you would feel happy with im just trying to get a little indication on the price people may pay, plus if a mod wants to delete this thread please do so

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo