08-09-2014, 12:32 PM #1
Franky
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So seeing as Madden '15 is just around the corner, should I release the method for MUT coins, or should I wait till 15 comes out, up to you.
09-19-2014, 09:12 AM #29
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by WillyModzHD
i meant battlefield srub...so basically no all these kids who say they have the offset...but cant show you proof they dont have it..its impossible to find it...even if you did they would reset back to zero..so all your coins would be gone

Maybe if you would start to think you would find out nobody has to release/Give You or anyone anything.
If you really want it you would have it.

P.S:Not being smart in anyway Just stateing facts stop being lazy
09-20-2014, 01:14 PM #30
Ayes
Do a barrel roll!
I won't give up. I have an idea, I'll let you guys know.
Last edited by Ayes ; 09-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.
09-22-2014, 01:17 AM #31
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
bruh this is a video game get real lol..youre calling me lazy cause i dont wanna find offsets for a game youre a joke why dont you go outisde and get some fresh air kid
09-22-2014, 04:38 AM #32
Ayes
Do a barrel roll!
tbh, I think this game is unmoddable (at least for common people like myself). I do know the coins offsets are in strings in IDA other than that... I don't know what else to do. I tried doing it like in 2K but I can't seem to get it to work. I'll just upgrade MUT slowly and legit, lmao, haven't done that in a looooooooong time.
09-22-2014, 11:13 AM #33
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
i meant battlefield srub...so basically no all these kids who say they have the offset...but cant show you proof they dont have it..its impossible to find it...even if you did they would reset back to zero..so all your coins would be gone

bruh this is a video game get real lol..youre calling me lazy cause i dont wanna find offsets for a game youre a joke why dont you go outisde and get some fresh air kid

I Called you lazy becuse u want someone to give u an offset for a game when if u just put effort u would know how todo it and why are you so mad but yea sure i dont sit on threads all day looking for rtm tools for games and mod menus when i can make my own hmm but Hey it is just video games
09-22-2014, 07:04 PM #34
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Lol why should I work for something when someone already does it. Makes no sense. But oh well complain off my laziness if it helps you sleep at night.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
09-22-2014, 09:37 PM #35
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol why should I work for something when someone already does it. Makes no sense. But oh well complain off my laziness if it helps you sleep at night.

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

U Serious?
09-24-2014, 07:55 PM #36
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
yeah lol i didnt get a jailbreak to make stuff i got it to cheat lol im not a coder or nothing special i just use the tools people make when it comes to vidoe games and cheating i dont really care who does it i just use it...i rely on other people for rtm tools..i rather not waste my day looking for something useless to me in life ya know..so i let people who do waste there time on stuff thats usless and use theres

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo