07-02-2010, 05:51 PM #1
Antones
Blood of Innocence
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you prefer?

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I prefer the HTC. My dad owns one and they are great!
09-21-2010, 04:50 AM #56
Originally posted by Dan0692 View Post
This really pisses me off. People 'dislike' the iphone, because lots of people like it. How can you base an opinion on external devices such as other peoples opinions? If you had an iphone, never heard of one before and nobody else has, and a HTC HD2, I severely believe you'd choose the iphone. People only dislike it because it's viewed as 'common' or easy to use so idiots get it. Infact, it is a VERY good phone. The app store is the best app store on the market, you can access music very easily on itunes ON the phone itself, you can download podcasts easily and that is very handy. It also has wifi so you're not limited to mobile internet. It has a multitouch touch screen which even phones coming out in the market now, still don't have. Also the touch screen is the best i've ever used as it's not jerky in any way and very responsive. For those who say it's very limited in software, jailbreaking is now VERY safe and makes your iphone more customisable than a barbie with 100 piece clothing set. I've had a lot of phones in my time, and kept an open mind about the iphone as others haven't and I have to say it's the best i've ever used.

Just do what he says.

OT: I own a 32GB IPhone 3GS and I love it, I didn't jailbreak it so I buy all my apps(yes I BUY them) Only thing I find a big let down is the battery life,
09-21-2010, 07:15 PM #57
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by xWinter View Post
Just do what he says.

OT: I own a 32GB IPhone 3GS and I love it, I didn't jailbreak it so I buy all my apps(yes I BUY them) Only thing I find a big let down is the battery life,

Turn your brightness down to about 25%. It GREATLY increases the battery life.

The following user thanked Solo for this useful post:

Dan0692
09-21-2010, 08:24 PM #58
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
Originally posted by Shooter View Post
Turn your brightness down to about 25%. It GREATLY increases the battery life.

I have mine on that. Also my location services, 3g and wifi are off unless I use it. It increases the battery life by at least 1/4
09-21-2010, 10:29 PM #59
Solo
Rookie
Originally posted by Dan0692 View Post
I have mine on that. Also my location services, 3g and wifi are off unless I use it. It increases the battery life by at least 1/4

Yes, Apple includes a lot of little things that you can use to increase your life. Just things like opening safari instead of an app for a webpage will increase your battery life.
09-28-2010, 06:54 AM #60
Sleazy
xBlueBerryKush
HTC is the best.
I have the incredible and it truely is incredible
10-16-2010, 09:41 PM #61
ryukku
Haxor!
The Iphone, but the Galaxy S is also very nice
10-17-2010, 12:19 AM #62
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
HTC. Can't wait for my new WP7P its some HTC made phone, forget the name though :(
10-17-2010, 01:07 AM #63
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
iPhone 4 :y:
10-17-2010, 01:12 AM #64
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
iPhone 4 Is Best!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo