Post: How to get free game/ringtones and more on you cell phone
03-07-2009, 05:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is not my video but this is my text tutorial.

You must login or register to view this content.

Ok before i start i want to make sure i get this out of the way. Your phone is at risk of bricking (wont turn off) if you mess something up. This also wards your warrenty although most phone companys dont look for the free games.

Bonus text tutorial: ( i will be referring to my phone the lg dare but this works for just about every other phone too.)

1. first you have to connect your dare to your pc and open bitpim. when it asks for which phone chose the Vx9100 and it should be fine.(Long Overdue Edit: you can also select the "dare " option for your phone, and the process will be the same, if it doesnt work then try using vx9100)

2. click on view>view file systems

3. there should be a secondary window that has a icon that says "/" click on it and it should load a menu.

4.go down to the blue folder tab and click on the plus sign by the folder labeled "flash" and then click on UI

5. Now you will have to choose witch you want to replace, a wallpaper, or the world clock or ez tip calculator. 6A is for replacing wallpapers and 6b is for replacing one of the tools

6A.click on wallpapers. now the numbers are in the order you see them on the phone, so the first one is the bubble and the last one is the one of the dogs, now right click what you want to replace and save it in a file where you wont lose it (in case you want to use the wallpaper again)

6b. now Click on tools, and right click the one you want to replace and save it to a folder in case you want the tool again

7. now take the flash game you want to transfer to your phone and rename it to the name of the wallpaper/tool you just backed up. make sure its named the exact same name that the app you want to replace is (minus the .swf) ( so if you are replpacing "wallpaperType1" rename the game to "wallpaperType1", same with replacing the tools, if you want to replace the "worldclock" rename the game to "worldclock")

8. now drop your game(which is named the same as the file you want to replace) into the area where the other wallpapers are...

and it should be good!

if anyone finds any ways to put the games on without having to replace files please feel free to put it on here...

and don't forget to say thanks! this is my first walk-through
PS: please excuse my lazy spelling

Here is an awesome list of flash games, Compliments of CheeseJam, just go to the thread and download the said games, included are tic tac toe, and connect four and then some
Last edited by ®Nnja_Fleet185® ; 03-25-2009 at 06:41 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ®Nnja_Fleet185® for this useful post:

Dewzy916, S T E V E N
03-07-2009, 05:55 PM #2
Thats Kool even though i dont have a voyager
03-09-2009, 12:43 AM #3
Originally posted by steven816 View Post
Thats Kool even though i dont have a voyager

nah dude it dosnt have to be a voyager. It can be any phone. I used an lg dare. Its the same steps thats all. However you must have animated wall paper. (most new phones have it)
03-09-2009, 12:45 AM #4
cool i go to a web site i kno for only my phone
12-23-2009, 11:22 AM #5
ally34
Keeper
Hi

Cooooooooooool. Thanks for sharing this nice information. I had check your link. This is very interesting and nice . Keep sharing more and more information for the future.

Thanks
HAve a nice time ahead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo