THREAD: Should I install a mobile spy on my little sister's phone to protect her?
  1. 08-26-2011, 08:46 AM
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    I felt anxious about my little sister for she closely contacted with some bad guys recently , and we live in a single family without careful protection from mom, so I want to install a [url="https://www.spy-mobile-phone.com/"]mobile spy[/url]on my little sister’s phone so that I can know her activities. I just do it to protect. I hesitate now, if I install a keylogger on her PC, I will violate her privacy, but if I don’t, I will worry about her. Can someone give me some suggestions? Is there some safe and undetectable mobile spy? A free one will be appreciated.Thanks Smile
  2. 08-26-2011, 08:51 AM
    PsYcHoSiS
    Eatin' poopy
    PsYcHoSiS
    Eatin' poopy
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by isobella View Post
    I felt anxious about my little sister for she closely contacted with some bad guys recently , and we live in a single family without careful protection from mom, so I want to install a [url="https://www.spy-mobile-phone.com/"]mobile spy[/url]on my little sister’s phone so that I can know her activities. I just do it to protect. I hesitate now, if I install a keylogger on her PC, I will violate her privacy, but if I don’t, I will worry about her. Can someone give me some suggestions? Is there some safe and undetectable mobile spy? A free one will be appreciated.Thanks Smile

If that is the true situation i would understand why you would do that.. I think if it's for her own protection.. Any means necessary..
  3. 11-29-2013, 06:57 AM
    Afra
    Keeper
    Afra
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    I felt anxious about my little sister for she closely contacted with some bad guys recently , and we live in a single family without careful protection from mom, so I want to install a [url="You must login or register to view this content. "]mobile spy[/url]on my little sister’s phone so that I can know her activities. I just do it to protect. I hesitate now, if I install a keylogger on her PC, I will violate her privacy, but if I don’t, I will worry about her. Can someone give me some suggestions? Is there some safe and undetectable mobile spy? A free one will be appreciated.Thanks Smile

Is it legal to spy on others?
  4. 11-29-2013, 07:21 AM
    Afra
    Keeper
    Afra
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    I felt anxious about my little sister for she closely contacted with some bad guys recently , and we live in a single family without careful protection from mom, so I want to install a You must login or register to view this content. on my little sister’s phone so that I can know her activities. I just do it to protect. I hesitate now, if I install a keylogger on her PC, I will violate her privacy, but if I don’t, I will worry about her. Can someone give me some suggestions? Is there some safe and undetectable mobile spy? A free one will be appreciated.Thanks Smile

Is it legal to spy on others?
  5. 11-29-2013, 03:24 PM
    n/a
    NextGenUpdate
    Doesnt make any sense to me, you just seem like a creeper . Haha
  6. 12-01-2013, 03:02 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Yeah don't do that bro.
  7. 01-03-2014, 05:51 AM
    The Epic
    I wont stop
    The Epic
    I wont stop
    NextGenUpdate
    Say if she was talking to a raper on fb or something dude? Do it fuck she won't know lol

Sent from my iPad using NGU
  8. 01-04-2014, 05:08 PM
    Buttah
    Banned
    Buttah
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    If the person she communicates with seems like a terrible person as in a pedophile, rapist, etc. then why not just confront him and tell him to stop talking to your sister?

I'm pretty sure if you had an older sibling, you wouldn't want them to violate your privacy and spy on your activities.
  9. 01-04-2014, 07:10 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Do it she's you sister and it's for her protection.
  10. 01-05-2014, 10:34 PM
    Mr.White
    Do a barrel roll!
    Mr.White
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Yamsha that is such a sexy signature $)