12-11-2012, 04:00 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i got a galaxy s3. badass phone. my sister like it and shes a prankster she got a me a full sized fake ipad and put it her ipad box last year for xmas before giving me a real ipad that i later sold for to just have some extra money. so its my turn. i wanna get this. You must login or register to view this content. and my mom said that she would get her a real gs3. here is a youtube video of it
since the store is in chineese can i maybe reinstal the android os and get a american store because i will be using it as a backup phone. the store dnt matter that much becuase i dnt game on phones much just text alot.
12-11-2012, 04:10 PM #2
Meatwad
Meatman
Seems a little expensive to be pranking your sister with, but w/e. Lastly the only way you can add the real store is if you were able to put a custom recovery on that phone (don't even think it's possible) and flash a GApps zip.
12-11-2012, 04:27 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
i also want to use it as a backup phone or just like a mini tablet. just somthing to have hooked up to speakers in my room, its cheaper than a ipod lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo