Post: Tuto: How to download most (over 95%) of paid Android games for free
01-02-2013, 03:44 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, today I will teach you how to download Android games , for free (on your Android device for sure )!

1-Go to ''Settings'' then ''Application'' or ''Security'', wherever you'll find ''Unknown Sources'' , when you find it , tick it:You must login or register to view this content.

2- Find out if you have a Downloads section on your phone : On some phones, like Sony/Sony Ericsson and LG, you already have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' application that is installed on your device .It looks like that (no it's not a folder in File Manager it's an application) :You must login or register to view this content. If you have it , skip step 2a-
If you don't have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' section like mine , go to Step 2a-

2a- If you don't have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' app , go to Play Store and install ''Astro File Manager / Browser'' .

This is optional , but I suggest you looking on the PlayStore for the application you want , to how much MBs or GBs that this application will take from your phone's memory and compare it with the one you're downloading !(By that I mean if a game is 550Mbs it's supposed to be around 550Mbs from where you will be downloading it).

Now you have two choices ,
1- Open a browser, go to [url]www.google.com[/url] , write the name of the app and after it add ''.apk free download'' , for example : '' Navigon GPS .apk free download. APK is the Android apps format. (You can use a website you know like 4shared ...)

Last Step ! When your Download if done, If you did Step 2a-, go in Astro File Manager and install it!
If not go to Downloads application and install it.

If you have any question quote me and I will get to you as soon as possible ! Just a tip Smile look at that image , it won't let you install viruses but , avoiding them is better !You must login or register to view this content.

Ok thanks guys ! I hope that I helped you. If you need any kind of help , Quote me or Message me !
FAQ:

Q: Do I need a rooted device in order to get free games?
A: Nope . Smile
Last edited by Mystery ; 09-08-2013 at 06:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mystery for this useful post:

Habeeb, Fer, VonGoodLay-
01-02-2013, 09:32 PM #2
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
Hey NGU, today I will teach you how to download Android games , for free (on your Android device for sure )!

1-Go to ''Settings'' then ''Application'' or ''Security'', wherever you'll find ''Unknown Source'' , when you find it , tick :[ATTACH=CONFIG]21329[/ATTACH]

2- Find out if you have a Downloads section on your phone : On some phones, like Sony/Sony Ericsson, you already have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' application that looks like that :[ATTACH=CONFIG]21328[/ATTACH] If you have it , skip step 2a-
If you don't have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' section like mine , go to Step 1a-

2a- If you don't have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' app , go to Play Store and install ''Astro File Manager / Browser'' .

2b-If you have a ''Awesome faceownloads'' app ,where you can download third party apps like this one , go on the next step .

This is optional , but I suggest you looking on the PlayStore for the application you want , to see the amount of MBs or GBs that this application will take and compare it with the one your'e downloading !

Now you have two choices ,
1- Open a browser, go to google.com , write the name of the app and after it add ''.apk free download'' , for example : '' Navigon GPS .apk free download. APK is the format of the Android games.

2-You can go on ''m.4shared.com'' and write the name of the application.

Last Step ! When your Download if done, If you did Step 2a-, go in Astro File Manager and install it!
If you did Step 2b- , go to Downloads and install it !

That easy ! If you have any questions leave me a comment ! Just a tip Smile look at that image , it won't let you install viruses but , avoiding them is better ![ATTACH=CONFIG]21330[/ATTACH]

Ok thanks guys ! If I helped you feel free to thank Smile If you need any kind of help , Quote me or Message me ! Thanks!

If the screenshots I took are not opening , make sure that you right click on one of them and select :''Open in a New Tab''

try out this website You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2013, 03:20 AM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
ok I will thanks
01-05-2013, 10:56 AM #4
Jimson
Haxor!
Is this for a rooted device or?
01-12-2013, 07:55 PM #5
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
no need of a rooted device to have this working
Originally posted by Jimson View Post
Is this for a rooted device or?
01-12-2013, 08:50 PM #6
No root very nice
06-27-2013, 01:39 PM #7
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
It's still working Smile
07-01-2013, 07:14 PM #8
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
I prefer another side. It is a german side but they have almost every App and all Versions to download. All APK files are clean and runing awesome. Smile
07-07-2013, 08:46 PM #9
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
Great and clear tutorial, thanks Smile
07-10-2013, 03:44 PM #10
It works because its legit.
However i prefer to use aptoide, got alot of apps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo