02-03-2013, 11:04 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are some cool widgets that i use often to make my phone look and preform great. I use my phone so much to multitask when not on my computer or away from home.

1. One More Clock
You must login or register to view this content.

this is a awesome widget you can use to change your clocks if you got a older Motorola Razr or any phone and want the circles or HTC sense clock and many others. Its free and awesome looking and can change the looks majorly

2. Evernote WIdget

this is a great widget just for taking notes of anything whether your in class taking notes on your phone like me or getting someones phone number to call later when in a hurry or you need a shopping list.

3.Google Sound Source

this is a really cool widget i used and it can tell you the name of almost any song in the play store i played some rap music on my phone and i played some metal i have and it was spot on.

If I find anymore cool free apps and widgets i'll be sure to post since i'm always downloading and customizing my phone without a root
02-04-2013, 08:57 PM #2
vit.
Are you high?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
3.Google Sound Source

this is a really cool widget i used and it can tell you the name of almost any song in the play store i played some rap music on my phone and i played some metal i have and it was spot on.

If I find anymore cool free apps and widgets i'll be sure to post since i'm always downloading and customizing my phone without a root

soundhound is better i think

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo