03-01-2015, 03:44 AM #1
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i just got a Samsung tab 3 lite and was thinking of rooting it but i just want to know a few things first
1. if i brake it some how will my warranty still be covered by it?
2. will it slow my device down?
3. can i get in app purchases for free if i root?

just let me know asap and thanks
03-02-2015, 01:15 PM #2
To answer your questions

1. Yes it voids your warranty
2. It is possible,depending what u install,how big of ram it has,how much u use it,etc.
3. You can make free in-app purchase's but I will let u explore that on your own

Love,
Chrome <3
03-03-2015, 04:13 AM #3
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
can have a link to the newest root for samsung s5
03-04-2015, 03:41 AM #4
dxbrya130
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by solarmat View Post
can have a link to the newest root for samsung s5

03-10-2015, 06:55 PM #5
I was wandering what are actually the good side of rooting an android phone?
03-11-2015, 02:59 AM #6
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
I was wandering what are actually the good side of rooting an android phone?

Well you can over clock and have access to the root of your phone(which is basically means your the admin of your phone),can uninstall preinstalled apps,and do other cool things,I'm sure if you look around on the forms
you'll see all of the cool stuff you can do
03-11-2015, 05:45 AM #7
is there any cm12 rom for galaxy s5? (sm-g900f)
03-11-2015, 07:59 AM #8
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
In Europe manufacturers can't refuse to repair a device because modifying or changing system software is not a sufficient reason to void the "statutory warranty". The seller has to prove that the defect is caused by user's actions before completelly voiding the warranty. In places like America the warranty is voided if you do root/flash your device. The device will not slow down what so ever. Lastly you can get in app purchases with most apps.
03-11-2015, 08:01 AM #9
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by axalon96 View Post
is there any cm12 rom for galaxy s5? (sm-g900f)

CyanogenMod 12 was released for the Galaxy S5.
03-11-2015, 08:34 AM #10
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
In Europe manufacturers can't refuse to repair a device because modifying or changing system software is not a sufficient reason to void the "statutory warranty". The seller has to prove that the defect is caused by user's actions before completelly voiding the warranty. In places like America the warranty is voided if you do root/flash your device. The device will not slow down what so ever. Lastly you can get in app purchases with most apps.

Well I'm from Itally and what you say is true but just for some phones like sony,lg etc. Samsung considers rooting a violation of warranty....at least here in Italy (searched for info just now)

The following user thanked Tenkai56 for this useful post:

mariokilla23

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo