Post: ¤MM¤ [RELEASE] MW2 .CFG FireLight v10! [RELEASE] ¤MM¤
10-07-2013, 10:22 PM #1
MayhemLobbiez
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .....
Last edited by MayhemLobbiez ; 01-01-2015 at 06:55 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to MayhemLobbiez for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Astro-_-, Ero5, Kieron, makeabce, Mango_Knife

The following 5 users groaned at MayhemLobbiez for this awful post:

ByteSource, DazedMods, Jordan G., MrBerrics, Script Kiddie
10-28-2013, 07:44 PM #29
The Kosmic
Error… Cat invasion!
Basically all you motherfucking cfg ***s leech , because you never give credits to the original people of these mods and even the person who creted this god damn method which he probably regrets Correy. No credit to him or them at all .. na di even see no credits to unkn0wn who basically started mw2 modding with craig and bushigan and others .. Cant wait till treyarch comes out with 1.15 and patches infections or any usb method Reaper
10-29-2013, 08:07 AM #30
Originally posted by cjbest View Post
someone is scared now that cfg menus look better then patches Happy

They most certainly do not.

The following user thanked WhyYouWannaKnow for this useful post:

cosmatrick420
10-29-2013, 11:21 AM #31
Originally posted by MayhemLobbiez View Post
Pretty sure you quoted the wrong person, but thanks Smile I'm working on making more CFG's that look like GSC's

Lol good luck with that bro.

Plus, with Patches, you can change the font and remove the unknown command :P

Patch > USB menu

On top of that, the 1.14 menu I use so 5,000,000 times better than this... I use Project Reborn v3
10-30-2013, 10:54 PM #32
Originally posted by another user
Basically all you motherfucking cfg ***s leech , because you never give credits to the original people of these mods and even the person who creted this god damn method which he probably regrets Correy. No credit to him or them at all .. na di even see no credits to unkn0wn who basically started mw2 modding with craig and bushigan and others .. Cant wait till treyarch comes out with 1.15 and patches infections or any usb method Reaper

Didn't know Treyarch made Modern Warfare 2 :derp:
10-30-2013, 11:09 PM #33
SataQ
Space Ninja
If you make an "CFG." Keep it for yourself play with i dont know. Just don't waste youre time with publishing it on youtube Winky Winky
10-31-2013, 07:39 PM #34
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by SataQ View Post
If you make an "CFG." Keep it for yourself play with i dont know. Just don't waste youre time with publishing it on youtube Winky Winky

Why stare, there will always be more of a demand for usb menus, no offence but usb menus actually probably look better then actual CFW menus, so next time dont go into a section of NGU where users upload things for usb modders then be a lil b!tch.

Thanks.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kieron for this useful post:

EternalHabit, MayhemLobbiez
10-31-2013, 08:28 PM #35
SataQ
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kieron
Why stare, there will always be more of a demand for usb menus, no offence but usb menus actually probably look better then actual CFW menus, so next time dont go into a section of NGU where users upload things for usb modders then be a lil b!tch.

Thanks.

So you are telling me CFG. looks better then GSC?

You must login or register to view this content.
10-31-2013, 08:31 PM #36
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by SataQ View Post
So you are telling me CFG. looks better then GSC?

You must login or register to view this content.

*Probably* stare
11-03-2013, 10:15 PM #37
Mayhem you have made like the best looking CFG menu that looks like a GSC menu yet! I have used this menu and I LOVE IT!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo