11-08-2010, 07:59 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the V8

It is REALLY buggy and does crash alot, i have no intentions of fixing now, MW2 is dead..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efkE8ZFJR4[/ame]

You can see the features in the video, so with that have fun

Credits:
EliteMossy - Putting the patch together
mrmoss - Bug testing, ideas and some coding
TheUnkn0wn - Ideas and some code
dconnor - For the menu
everyone else everywhere who helped or i borrowed code.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 56 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

8======D----, Agent_LSD, almousawi, baluba777, Icy, Brian235026, Clanor, crazy_blake7, CRaZyY, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, Fionn, GQGK, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, hell101, Hunter2One, iLuvTaylorSwift, jackendexter, JakeM, JD_WCE, jtag56, Judgement, Kakashii, Kameo, LightModz, JokerRey, m4x, manster, mattbettiol, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, Merkii, MR_M5, Mr. Aimbot, Mw2Freak13, NOTANOOB, PHgua, Pink Guy, RUS, Showme_the_cash, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, Stugger, Team_Vg, the_hack, Trunks, Tupac17, w8t4it, x_DaftVader_x, Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX, xXJAREDXx69, Zombie
11-08-2010, 08:24 AM #11
If you put anything else in that patch they'll have to invent a new type of compression for you Smile
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM #12
your awesome wish i could use this but i dont have a modchip jjust coding need help im a newbie thx an hope 2 see u mod black ops soon. rep from me all was.
11-08-2010, 03:11 PM #13
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
:/ i'm a bit disappointed with v8 mossy... you took so much out from v7 Sad Awesome
11-08-2010, 03:44 PM #14
Gee. Wonder who saw this coming..... Doesn't matter anyway. Black ops in about 13 hours. MW2-DEAD

The following user thanked DentyneIce360 for this useful post:

amplif1er
11-08-2010, 04:40 PM #15
Very nice patch, but having super speed on, and have no way to toggle it off, ruins all the fun game modes like one in the chamber, gun game, ect.
11-08-2010, 05:33 PM #16
Mossy, agreed Mw2 is dead, do you intend on making BO patches?
11-08-2010, 05:47 PM #17
Merkii
Former Staff
Oh personly im not going on blackops all hackers will be banned within a week with the report button Mw2 will always be aliveeee
11-08-2010, 05:49 PM #18
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by SOTK77 View Post
Mossy, agreed Mw2 is dead, do you intend on making BO patches?

bro i know its just a question but your gona get banned 4 hacking that game understand this ive been on b/o for 5 days and there is a theartre mode and an online report system !! and why hack it its a good game ruin it pretty pointless um 40 quid for a hack basiclly :( :n:
11-08-2010, 05:52 PM #19
Originally posted by Xx View Post
bro i know its just a question but your gona get banned 4 hacking that game understand this ive been on b/o for 5 days and there is a theartre mode and an online report system !! and why hack it its a good game ruin it pretty pointless um 40 quid for a hack basiclly :( :n:

There wont be any banning, yes Treyarch claims that they will be banning users for hacking/exploiting the game, but Sony stepped in, and said hey.. If your game didnt have any flaws in it there wouldnt be any hacking of the game in the first place, So any banning occuring will result in Sony getting pretty p*ssed off with Treyarch. So dont worry about it, There just bluffing..

The following user thanked sMoKiNyOo for this useful post:

Swifter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo