10-06-2012, 11:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Was Sup NGU This Is My 1st Release On Any Website Well Anyways This Patch Was Edited By Me zGooNzLobbies Just watch The Video Dont Judge Me First Time Releasing A Patch.

Credits
D= CMD-X For Some Awesome Codes
LightModz For His Zombieland
xCosmicModz For Ideas & Help
Elitemossy
IFallenI
Derektrotter. RedDotCity. MattyjRedDot.
My Recorders ziiTrYHarDx & BrandonMods
You must login or register to view this content.
Hope You Enjoy My Private Patch NGU <3

Second Video Recorded By BrandonMods <3

Download:

Last edited by zGooNzLobbies ; 11-30-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Bye NGU I LOVE THIS SITE

The following 13 users say thank you to zGooNzLobbies for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, annern, Dank, YouAppreciateMe, Fittro, Kitty=^.^=, Midnight, notoriousCFW, ohhImpreza, MysteryAviate, Slice, tennistalan, The Kosmic

The following 4 users groaned at zGooNzLobbies for this awful post:

.BrainzModding, IVisionsI, OmGRhys-x, Script Kiddie
11-20-2012, 09:32 PM #56
very nice, recommended
11-21-2012, 03:40 AM #57
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by zGooNzLobbies View Post
Hey Was Sup NGU This Is My 1st Release On Any Website Well Anyways This Patch Was Edited By Me zGooNzLobbies Just watch The Video Dont Judge Me First Time Releasing A Patch.

Credits
D= CMD-X For Some Awesome Codes
LightModz For His Zombieland
xCosmicModz For Ideas & Help
Elitemossy
IFallenI
Derektrotter. RedDotCity. MattyjRedDot.
My Recorders ziiTrYHarDx & BrandonMods
Hope You Enjoy My Private Patch NGU <3

Second Video Recorded By BrandonMods <3

Download:

Nice And Fix Ur Link

The following user thanked ByteSource for this useful post:

zGooNzLobbies
11-30-2012, 02:31 PM #58
Thanks Smile <3

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

OK I fixed the link guys
12-04-2012, 12:39 PM #59
Originally posted by eddie
You still tryin to make shit MW2 menu's lol get some sun fat boiii or excercise.

PS: your clan sucks

why get rude to people like that you clearly are sad and retarted staying home cussing people but you wouldnt like if that was yiu

The following user groaned Beastyv1 for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
12-04-2012, 01:27 PM #60
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Beastyv1 View Post
why get rude to people like that you clearly are sad and retarted staying home cussing people but you wouldnt like if that was yiu

you must want to join his clan lol you can be zGoonzLEECH he'll let you in there are no qualifications lmao
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 12-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.
12-04-2012, 02:49 PM #61
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Comment Removed
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 12-04-2012 at 10:05 PM.
12-04-2012, 08:32 PM #62
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
LMAO, i don't need to try getting my post up son its on a school account silly + i don't want you to reply back go wash your pants & soc on your spare time bye, Oh & you need to learn how to spell i mean you are 18, & really your that much of a bitch lol quite funny my other account is banned.

dam you must really have no life. im glad im so important to you tho Smile keep up the hard work buddy. thumbs up for you

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Slice
12-05-2012, 08:12 PM #63
Simple word uMad Bro

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

zGooNzLeech My Clan are no leechers dont come to my post and talk shit just because you have no friends and trust me I will get you hated You Just Mad! {GL} Until I Die Bitch ass nerd

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

zGooNzLeech My Clan are no leechers dont come to my post and talk shit just because you have no friends and trust me I will get you hated You Just Mad! {GL} Until I Die Bitch ass nerd

The following user groaned zGooNzLobbies for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
12-11-2012, 03:23 AM #64
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by zGooNzLobbies View Post
Simple word uMad Bro

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

try quoting next time lmao and for hated go ahead and try i could careless if im hated by gamers... is that your goal in life to be the top modder. lol GTFO kid you are already hated by the community. nerd? hahah ok GOON your a real bad ass. try getting off your fat ass and do something besides siting on mw2 all day making shit patches

And "you mad bro" would be 3 words genius

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

Slice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo