12-05-2012, 07:35 AM #1
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys,
I am previewing our patch that's been developed by rothebeast, Tech-Nas, and me called Sinister Vengance

Quick Background Info on the Base:

The Base was made by: rothebeast and is very stable due to him implementing the "\n" overflow fix in it. I have added alot of functions and ro and Tech-Nas have as well, to make this possibly the most used/best patch on Bypass.

Here is The Video Of The Patch (So Far) :

First Off I would like to begin by stating the credits So Far: (This is only a Preview so more will be stated upon the release)

Main:
-rothebeast - Menu Base, Functions, Codes, Bug Fixing, Testing, Organization

-HepticOnline - Functions, Codes, Bug Fixing, Testing, Organization

-Tech-Nas - Functions, Codes, Bug Fixing, Testing, Organization

-Infinity Ward - Making This all Possible

Other:
ITheFallenI
xePixTVx
nzxMikeeyy
EliteMossy
DEREKTROTTER
TheUnkn0wn
Rendflex
247Yamato
PREMIER-GAMER
aerosoul94
CraigChrist8239
BuC-ShotZ
Blackstorm
Amanda
Cmd-x
Team at FourDeltaOne

Any Others We Forgot!

Here are the Menu Specifics:

Sinister Vengeance
Version: 1
Function Count: 410
Release Date: N/A
Menu Base By: rothebeast
Creators: rothebeast, HepticOnline, Tech-Nas

Menu has the highest function Count I have seen in a while Aside from Soooo Bad Kress (A very good patch)

Give Us Feedback, and We will keep making it better before we release!

Thanks,

-Heptic, Tech-Nas, Ro
Last edited by HackersForHire ; 12-08-2012 at 07:28 AM.

The following 42 users say thank you to HackersForHire for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, TheDeadLift, Brag, BrinkerzHD, deneo24, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, eddine67, Flamby, SubwayMonkey, GodofHosting, Hack-Tivision, Callumeleyy, iiReFuZee, iPROFamily, James_Bond, John Leepe, Komet웃, Midnight, Molecule, mykeeeh, ohhImpreza, ps3leon, Master Ro, SC58, Slice, Snake Eyes, SoFlyClanHD, TaccoHD, tennistalan, TER152, TheGreatestSyn, Tony Stark, UnholyTalonTSi, United_DRFT, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xGreekModzHD, zUnboundPatcher

The following user groaned HackersForHire for this awful post:

Kitty=^.^=
12-06-2012, 01:49 AM #11
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
The Menu Title looks shit on the Base. Move the Options in the Middle of the Base Winky Winky

This does have that option bro, u can customize the menu fin left to right to middle, aswell at font colours and glows etc Smile
12-08-2012, 06:38 AM #12
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post
Any Others We Forgot!

#1 Australian h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ dickhead.
12-08-2012, 07:30 AM #13
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by X View Post
#1 Australian h̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶ dickhead.

Master Ro made this thread for me to post, I didn't realize you were not in credits, added in now bro
12-09-2012, 03:12 PM #14
backstop12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HepticOnline View Post
This does have that option bro, u can customize the menu fin left to right to middle, aswell at font colours and glows etc Smile

Alex Hes Talking About The Menu Text Centered On The Base Because The Text Moves Right And Left When U Go Into A Menu^_^
12-09-2012, 04:39 PM #15
Master Ro
I make food
Originally posted by ChaseIsFxded View Post
Alex Hes Talking About The Menu Text Centered On The Base Because The Text Moves Right And Left When U Go Into A Menu^_^

The Menu Text isn't Centered. It's Left Justified, and it has to be that way because of the "\n" overflow fix, even if I make it Right Justified, it wouldn't make a difference :p
12-09-2012, 05:25 PM #16
backstop12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Master
The Menu Text isn't Centered. It's Left Justified, and it has to be that way because of the "\n" overflow fix, even if I make it Right Justified, it wouldn't make a difference :p

ohhhhhh ok Gasp
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM #17
Nice work, you should add in rank slider and change the toggle speed, jump and the others to dvar sliders. Keep up the good work. :y:
12-11-2012, 05:40 AM #18
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DJ
Nice work, you should add in rank slider and change the toggle speed, jump and the others to dvar sliders. Keep up the good work. :y:

Thanks for the idea's!
12-13-2012, 10:44 PM #19
Sexy patch cant wait for release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo