12-24-2012, 03:14 AM #1
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UnboundUser's MLG Patch

Latest Version:[/SIZE] Update 2

Hey guys, I had this patch for a while now and I thought I'd just release it as a Christmas present. This probably won't be useful as much to you guys because it doesn't have everything but it will probably be useful to the hardcore game battles people that can also mod lol. A couple of guys messaged me wanting a patch just containing unlock all, the prestiges, and levels, so that's what I did and also added the option to make it an infection. But of course I didn't do it for free lol. ;P The only thing that might be useful/new to the non-hardcore game battles people is the combination set. There's a combination set to open the menu and to active UAV. I added the combination set because the guys said that the other teams would normally make them press all the buttons over a video chat so that they can make sure they didn't have any mods. Guess they've never seen a combination set before. Winky Winky Reminder, if you press the wrong button while in the combination set the combination will reset.

Controls
Out the menu

UP = Start combination to open the menu
DOWN = Start combination to activate the self UAV

In the menu

UP/DOWN = Navigate through options
LEFT/RIGHT = Navigate through menus
R2 = Select option
Square = Back/Exit

Video: Update 2

Original

You must login or register to view this content.

Update 1

Change Log
12/23/12 - Released the Original MLG Patch.
1/17/13 - Released Update 1:
  • Fixed all of the Known Bugs in the Original MLG Patch.
  • Changed the combination set for both the menu and self UAV.
  • Added a Force Host [ON/OFF] option.
  • Added a Kick/Ban Client [0-18/ALL] option.
  • Added a Disable Other's Binds [ON/OFF] option.
  • Added a Joinable Session [ON/OFF] option.
  • Added a Extra Infection menu. To access it, press right on the dpad while in the Mod Menu. It includes UAV Only, Pro Perks, Barrett .50cal, Intervention, WA2000, M21 EBR, and some blank options left over so you can put in your own infections in.
1/30/13 - Released Update 2:
  • Fixed all of the Known Bugs in Update 1.
  • Everything in the kill feed area is back to fading now. So no more APADs! Happy
  • Fixed the option Get Rid Of Infection because it would just turn into a checkerboard when you exited the game. Also rename this option to Get Rid Of Current Infection.
  • Added a Get Rid Of Say Commands option in the Main Menu.
  • Added a Host Menu.
  • Moved the options Force Host [ON/OFF], Kick/Ban Client [0-18/ALL], Disable Other's Binds [ON/OFF], and Joinable Session [ON/OFF] from the Main Menu all to the Host Menu.
  • Added the option to see the client numbers in the Kick/Ban Client [0-18/ALL] option by pressing triangle.
  • Switch the functions around in the Joinable Session [ON/OFF] option because it made more sense.
  • Moved the Pro Perks infection option from the + Extra Infection menu to the Account Menu.
  • Added an Account Menu.
  • Moved the options Level [1/70], Prestige [0-11], and Unlock All Challenges in the Account Menu.
  • Added a Stats [Low/Medium/High/Insane/Negative/Reset] option in the Account Menu.
  • Added a Fully Reset Account option in the Account Menu.
  • Added an All Gun Infections menu in the Account Menu.
  • Moved the infection options Barrett .50cal, Intervention, WA2000, and M21 EBR from the + Extra Infections menu all to the All Gun Infections menu.
  • Took out the UAV Only infection option.
  • Took out the + Extra Infections menu.
[/LIST][/COLOR]

MLG Patch Info.
Original
Combination Set To Open The Menu
UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP

Combination Set To Activate Self UAV
DOWN, DOWN

Known Bugs
  • The combination set might not work once in a while so to fix it press random
    DPAD buttons a few times, maybe 3 and then it should work when you try it again.
  • The Unlock All Challenges option doesn't work.
  • When the menu is closed it doesn't clear out the kill feed area automatically.

Update 1
UP, /\

DOWN, X

Known Bugs
  • People claiming that when the menu is closed it doesn't clear out the kill feed area automatically.
  • People claiming that when the menu is open the APADs clear the menu out.

Update 2
UP, /\

DOWN, X

Known Bugs
None.
If you find any please let me know. Thanks.

Credits[/COLOR]
Originally posted by another user
Since this patch isn't big at all, there really isn't a
lot of credit to give. But here's what I've got.

TheFallen - finding out many codes/dvars and the ability to have spaces
aerosoul94 - finding out many codes/dvars and removal of the unknown cmd
CraigChrist - for making the zone handler
BrinkerzHD - for the recording the Original and Update 1
SCM - for recording Update 2
The people that gave me the idea for this patch

That's all I could think of but if you feel like you deserve credits let me know.

^ Click the picture to download the original and updated patch ^

ENJOY!
Last edited by UnboundUser ; 01-31-2013 at 02:22 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to UnboundUser for this useful post:

^TPP^, Benoxity, blackhawk2299, bluer105, BrinkerzHD, CreateEdiTzZzZz, Daweeyz, HanleyzHD♚, Hd_Psykoz, ImGsus, Loxy, MadManModz, mikkel9999, OmGRhys-x, Master Ro, Slice, TheLightHacks, Vziio, XxhackzZ
12-24-2012, 03:15 AM #2
Originally posted by UnboundUser View Post
UnboundUser's MLG Patch

Hey guys, I had this patch for a while now and I thought I'd just release it as a Christmas present. This probably won't be useful as much to you guys because it doesn't have everything but it will probably be useful to the hardcore game battles people that can also mod lol. A couple of guys messaged me wanting a patch just containing unlock all, the prestiges, and levels, so that's what I did and also added the option to make it an infection. But of course I didn't do it for free lol. ;P The only thing that might me useful/new to the non-hardcore game battles people is the combination set. There's a combination set to open the menu and to active UAV. If you press the wrong button while in the combination set the combination will reset.

Combination Set To Open The Menu:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, UP[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Combination Set To Activate Self UAV:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]DOWN, DOWN[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Video:

Bugs:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER][B]-[/B] The combination set might not work once in a while so to fix it press random DPAD buttons a few times, maybe 3 and then it should work when you try it again.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Credits:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]Since this patch isn't big at all so there really isn't a lot of credit to give. But here's what I've got.

ITheFallenI - finding out many codes/dvars and the ability to have spaces
BrinkerzHD - for recording
The people that gave me the idea for this patch.

That's all I could think of but if you feel like you deserve credits let me know.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

^ Click the picture to download the patch ^[/COLOR]

Good job Smile I'll be sure to use this in the near future.
Last edited by Benoxity ; 12-24-2012 at 03:18 AM.
12-24-2012, 03:18 AM #3
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
If only I was a hardcore gamebattles player Happy
I guess this could make people want to play it Smile
Nice work Matt :fa:
12-24-2012, 03:34 AM #4
Great job. Small and to the point.
12-24-2012, 04:01 AM #5
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
UnboundUser's MLG Patch

Hey guys, I had this patch for a while now and I thought I'd just release it as a Christmas present. This probably won't be useful as much to you guys because it doesn't have everything but it will probably be useful to the hardcore game battles people that can also mod lol. A couple of guys messaged me wanting a patch just containing unlock all, the prestiges, and levels, so that's what I did and also added the option to make it an infection. But of course I didn't do it for free lol. ;P The only thing that might me useful/new to the non-hardcore game battles people is the combination set. There's a combination set to open the menu and to active UAV. If you press the wrong button while in the combination set the combination will reset.

Video:

Bugs:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER][B]-[/B] The combination set might not work once in a while so to fix it press random DPAD buttons a few times, maybe 3 and then it should work when you try it again.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Credits:
    [COLOR="#000000"][CENTER]Since this patch isn't big at all so there really isn't a lot of credit to give. But here's what I've got.

That's all I could think of but if you feel like you deserve credits let me know.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

You kept this quiete bro :P
Good Job Happy
12-24-2012, 04:14 AM #6
I like how it just straight to the point no bullsh*t. Good work

The following user thanked Slice for this useful post:

SubwayMonkey
12-24-2012, 04:25 AM #7
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
Good job Smile I'll be sure to use this in the near future.

Thanks man. Smile

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
If only I was a hardcore gamebattles player Happy
I guess this could make people want to play it Smile
Nice work Matt :fa:

Just think if we would have never modded our gamertags on xbox in the first place we would have never been where we are today and probably would have been one of those gamebattle guys. lol

Originally posted by blackhawk2299 View Post
Great job. Small and to the point.

Thank man. Smile

Originally posted by x View Post
You kept this quiete bro :P
Good Job Happy

Lol I never needed to say I made this as its just a simple patch. :p

Originally posted by SliceLobbiez View Post
I like how it just straight to the point no bullsh*t. Good work

Lol thanks man. Smile
12-24-2012, 04:27 AM #8
HackersForHire
Climbing up the ladder
UnboundUser's MLG Patch

Video:

Bugs:

Credits:

This is fantastic Happy
12-24-2012, 04:30 AM #9
You did a great job with the patch; Do you think we can expect a new version of the UnboundUser patch series in the near future? or is it over for that?
12-24-2012, 05:05 AM #10
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Lol I never needed to say I made this as its just a simple patch.

Lol but you usually tell me what your doin when making stuff lol :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo