01-01-2013, 06:07 PM #1
Komet웃
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you read this thread
You must login or register to view this content.
you can see that to activate the menu all you do is add the exec command to gpado_sp
so shouldnt this work on mw2 aswell?
Smile

*EDIT*
This does not work for mw2 as there is no tool to encrypt and decrypt the savegame :(
Last edited by Komet웃 ; 01-01-2013 at 06:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Komet웃 for this useful post:

Josh_ox3, network10

The following 7 users groaned at Komet웃 for this awful post:

^TPP^, -Xperia-, Creepzoid 0___0, Extended, JokerRey, Script Kiddie, Super Gamer
02-15-2013, 10:59 PM #38
SCR34M
Banned
What kind of BS theory is that

The following user groaned SCR34M for this awful post:

Komet웃
02-15-2013, 11:11 PM #39
Originally posted by xCurly View Post
if you read this thread
You must login or register to view this content.
you can see that to activate the menu all you do is add the exec command to gpado_sp
so shouldnt this work on mw2 aswell?
Smile

*EDIT*
This does not work for mw2 as there is no tool to encrypt and decrypt the savegame :(

I think Mw2 has Dual encryption which means you have to heavy decrypt it...... I will try to manually do it without the tool and if it works, I will release a tool.... Also, try it will GPAD0_MP and GPAD0_CM, because SP stands for single player
02-22-2013, 12:49 AM #40
Is it finished?
02-23-2013, 11:23 PM #41
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
u guys are forgetting that u need to check-sum and also do u remember the spec-ops mod menu through savegame (hex editor) mw2 savegame isn't encrypted heavy , to mod it u can use cvar tool , just check-sum it and walla but we need the gpad0's decrypted and that is heavy encrypted but its weird because cod4 key is unprotected so you cant decrypt it but u can just notepad it lol no decrypted at all so shouldn't mw2 be the same since it doesn't have a protected key??

heres a thought if u can execute a cfg in spec-ops which u can but u need to have the checkered map,etc but u cant just exec the cfg if u want it for mp u need to do the cfg infection with the set map,etc as if u were doing it for split screen just a idea..

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

i just did some research , any 1 remember the old cod w@w permenat ufo infection?? well self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");

it permantley overwrites the so called heavy encrypted gpad0_cm.prf and that where u can also exec the .cfg but im going to mess around with it , see what happens also if it works i well release because im not mean lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo