01-26-2013, 02:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU i have decided to make my own patch by starting with a base. Thanks to createditzz Menu base....Thanks To zEliteModzHD For Rec Cording I Really appreciate all the help from these guy ... xCrankModz iPodModz ID-Gangsta goin-hard CreateEditz zEliteModzHD Piru-Lobbies xGLoTTeRCriimEx [TuX*]CoDyMoDz1000XD [TuX*]GIЯL_MӨAwesome faceZ-- BlindModz UnboundUser oC_zUnKnOwNx aerosoul94 sebi_1234 ccoleman1 AwakeEditz And Any one that i have for gotten

There May some Bugs IN Patch But if there is Plz Let Me Know!!!!
DL Link Below!!!
You must login or register to view this content.

IF Needed Any Thing From Me Contact Me on PSN Or Utube

The following 2 users say thank you to ThaKingOFSeLF for this useful post:

^TPP^, *xActionMods*

The following 4 users groaned at ThaKingOFSeLF for this awful post:

blackhawk2299, Dhaax., Novarized, The Kosmic
01-26-2013, 02:50 AM #2
Novarized
Bounty hunter
What did i just read?
01-26-2013, 03:52 AM #3
Originally posted by ThaKingOFSeLF View Post
Hello NGU i have decided to make my own patch by starting with a base. Thanks to createditzz Menu base....Thanks To zEliteModzHD For Rec Cording I Really appreciate all the help from these guy ... xCrankModz iPodModz ID-Gangsta goin-hard CreateEditz zEliteModzHD Piru-Lobbies xGLoTTeRCriimEx [TuX*]CoDyMoDz1000XD [TuX*]GIЯL_MӨAwesome faceZ-- BlindModz UnboundUser oC_zUnKnOwNx aerosoul94 sebi_1234 ccoleman1 AwakeEditz And Any one that i have for gotten

DL Link Below!!!

What the hell dude organize your thread better

The following user thanked BishAreForFags for this useful post:

iTrexk
01-26-2013, 04:08 AM #4
Dude, it's great that you made a patch and all, but do you honestly think someones going to try it if there's nothing thats really new? Keep the patch to yourself or invent a little something new to help your thread/get known... CFG is a bit too boring...

The following user thanked Nicktasticz for this useful post:

iTrexk
01-26-2013, 04:25 AM #5
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Originally posted by another user
Dude, it's great that you made a patch and all, but do you honestly think someones going to try it if there's nothing thats really new? Keep the patch to yourself or invent a little something new to help your thread/get known... CFG is a bit too boring...

Lol It's funny how I use to say basically the same thing but in a more nice way to all the cfg patches getting released and I got hated for it. But here's someone else that finally understands and sees the unoriginality in the cfg patches getting released now!

The following 2 users say thank you to iTrexk for this useful post:

blackhawk2299, Vziio
01-26-2013, 05:00 AM #6
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Lol It's funny how I use to say basically the same thing but in a more nice way to all the cfg patches getting released and I got hated for it. But here's someone else that finally understands and sees the unoriginality in the cfg patches getting released now!

I always understood you man. people hate me for groaning every cfg related patch, but i dont even care. you've always been correct if theres nothing new, dont even show it.
01-26-2013, 07:01 AM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
| |'s everywhere
01-26-2013, 10:39 AM #8
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Hello NGU i have decided to make my own patch by starting with a base. Thanks to createditzz Menu base....Thanks To zEliteModzHD For Rec Cording I Really appreciate all the help from these guy ... xCrankModz iPodModz ID-Gangsta goin-hard CreateEditz zEliteModzHD Piru-Lobbies xGLoTTeRCriimEx [TuX*]CoDyMoDz1000XD [TuX*]GIЯL_MӨAwesome faceZ-- BlindModz UnboundUser oC_zUnKnOwNx aerosoul94 sebi_1234 ccoleman1 AwakeEditz And Any one that i have for gotten

DL Link Below!!!

Finnally rich is one of my favorite chief keef songs so you got my like :fa:
01-26-2013, 12:39 PM #9
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?

DL Link Below!!!

Thanks for keeping the community active but i guess people only care about having everything new instead keeping a community active :/
01-26-2013, 04:28 PM #10
LOL Thanks Bro

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Im Sayin Lol..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo