03-06-2013, 11:26 PM #1
silentcobra22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The Hidden Dragon v3 Preview
Hello, today I’m showing you my new patch called “The Hidden Dragon v3”. It has been at least five months since I released “The Hidden Dragon v2”. This patch uses DConnor’s menu base, you’re probably thinking “Oh, another patch that overflows” but no. This has a somewhat descent overflow fix by You must login or register to view this content.. I've completely rebuilt the structure and doesn’t look nothing like “The Hidden Dragon v2” coding wise. So far I have not gotten a single overflow error. I’m looking forward to releasing this in the future. Please leave feedback on any opinions, as that I will look in to them. Thank you and have a nice day!

Video By You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by silentcobra22 ; 03-06-2013 at 11:34 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to silentcobra22 for this useful post:

-Xperia-, Alex-George-HnM, bianca760619, Devastation, DGKMoDzHD, E シ, EndlessSky8239, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, iMauro, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, xTc, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Kitty=^.^=, KM-_1337, Mango_Knife, Midnight, mykeeeh, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, PL4Y3RTW0, Master Ro, Taylor, tennistalan, TheHolyMart, Vampytwistッ, Vanz, xePixTvx, ZerOtObey+RM
03-06-2013, 11:28 PM #2
Originally posted by cobra22 View Post
Hello, today I’m showing you my new patch called “The Hidden Dragon v3”. It has been at least five months since I released “The Hidden Dragon v2”. This patch uses DConnor’s menu base, you’re probably thinking “Oh, another patch that overflows” but no. This has a somewhat descent overflow fix by You must login or register to view this content.. I've completely rebuilt the structure and doesn’t look nothing like “The Hidden Dragon v2” coding wise. So far I have not gotten a single overflow error. I’m looking forward to releasing this in the future. Please leave feedback on any opinions, as that I will look in to them. Thank you and have a nice day!

Dat patch. So so sexy Nash.
03-06-2013, 11:28 PM #3
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by cobra22 View Post

I am da bes. :satisfied:

The following 2 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

Machine, PL4Y3RTW0
03-06-2013, 11:29 PM #4
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
I am da bes. :satisfied:

Taylor... just stahp.
03-06-2013, 11:31 PM #5
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by CurreySauxe View Post
Taylor... just stahp.