03-07-2013, 06:37 PM #1
ModdingHQ
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); BigBlue v1 Created By ModdingHQ With The Help of xFusionzModz You Beast iLoveu
there will be a V2 Sorry there are no gamemodes there defo will be in v2 and no forge sorry it is my first but check it out

credits
Master Ro Menu Base
xFusionzModz For Giving me Lots of codes thanks
lightmodz
Cmd-x
striker3248
elitemossy
derecktrotter
There is A lot more but forgot but this is my first patch thanks.

You must login or register to view this content. Here is Link

The following 5 users groaned at ModdingHQ for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, CoDyMoDz1000XD, JackMods-, Linux, Midnight
03-07-2013, 07:21 PM #2
I'm sure there are more credits :FU:
03-07-2013, 07:29 PM #3
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
I'm sure there are more credits

Its another Edite Of TheGeekyMoDz Patch with the base i edtied lol What a Fgt
03-07-2013, 07:42 PM #4
ModdingHQ
Save Point
Originally posted by JxckMods View Post
Its another Edite Of TheGeekyMoDz Patch with the base i edtied lol What a Fgt

FUK u u think everthing is an edit u nob head ye the menu base woo wanna medal dik head so stfu u nob its my v1 so face it

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

there is bro forgot
03-07-2013, 07:45 PM #5
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ModdingHQ View Post
FUK u u think everthing is an edit u nob head ye the menu base woo wanna medal dik head so stfu u nob its my v1 so face it

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

there is bro forgot

No its the GeekyMoDz v1 You Just changed the Color and Name Fgt
03-07-2013, 07:59 PM #6

there is bro forgot

Your rep must be your age judging by that you can't spell the most basic of words that my 4 year old cousin can spell better than you. Im guessing your home schooled

The following 3 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

GaanjaMan, HanleyzHD♚, JackMods-
03-07-2013, 09:43 PM #7

there is bro forgot

I remember when I used to talk like you :ha!:
03-07-2013, 11:06 PM #8
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

there is bro forgot

This thread may help you with your problem. You must login or register to view this content.
Also, if you want everyone to stop saying it's an edit then why don't you prove it. Get someone to record it or take some pictures. You should add more credits we all know that you used more people's scripts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo