03-23-2013, 01:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys Jensen2010mj here with a quick release on my private patch, the last time I altered this was 5 months ago so please do not groan for not having the very newest shit on it and so on, I used nicobvb90's menu base... and before you all bitch about me using someone elses menu base bare in mind that I made this patch 7 months ago before I knew how to create my own menu base, there are also some sick zone edits in it manually done by me... anyway on with the release!
Credit to:
Aerosoul94
craigchrist
ItheFallenI
T_m_b07
NicoBvB90
CreateEdiTz
OmGRhys-x
obamasu
unbounduser
ViolentChick
AND MANY MORE

NEW VIDEO THANKS TO Mz-Bomb3rZz-:

DOWNLOASad AwesomeYou must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jensen-2010mj ; 05-25-2013 at 11:24 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Jensen-2010mj for this useful post:

Day, {CE} EdiTz-, bandphan, BigDanPin, codybenti, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Frost Mods, GodofHosting, Kevin14256, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, Nicktasticz, Mr.Grinch, mykeeeh, Obris, OmGRhys-x, Script Kiddie, The Kosmic, xGreekModzHD, xRemixxHD, zshred, zZHackzZ
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM #47
Originally posted by 2010mj View Post
thanks bro

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Yea you got that right , eversince escapes quotes were released people were able to have unlimited infections in their patch and they got round and round especially CreatiionHaze I used to cringe when I would see him in a lobby cause of what he done to mw2 with his shitty infection

Tho I wasn't a big fan of mw2 more of cod4 both are ruined and will never be fixed even if they patch it ppl find a way around it so its a losing battle that's why they haven't updated or patched it in years :p bo2 is now hacked so I stopped playing that one too even mw3 is bad now you can get xp infections and you can use a modded eboot to have unlimited uav so I quit even trying to play em
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 04-13-2013 at 04:20 PM.
04-13-2013, 04:27 PM #48
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
Tho I wasn't a big fan of mw2 more of cod4 both are ruined and will never be fixed even if they patch it ppl find a way around it so its a losing battle that's why they haven't updated or patched it in years :p bo2 is now hacked so I stopped playing that one too even mw3 is bad now you can get xp infections and you can use a modded eboot to have unlimited uav so I quit even trying to play em

Yeah... thats pretty much it bro, I lost my BF3 so I have no other games I can play and have fun on so I mostly play GTA now , and alot of us CoD modders have moved to GTA so thats about to get ruined more than it already is LOL we cant win can we
04-13-2013, 04:35 PM #49
Yeah... thats pretty much it bro, I lost my BF3 so I have no other games I can play and have fun on so I mostly play GTA now , and alot of us CoD modders have moved to GTA so thats about to get ruined more than it already is LOL we cant win can we

o ya nothing better then going free roaming and getting a guy flying and burning you I got my own way of dealing with hackers I pull out my menu and freeze em I think im only person who knows how to do it without the freeze option in the gta4 menus works everytime too and im not even host XD helps when they have outdated menus also
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM #50
o ya nothing better then going free roaming and getting a guy flying and burning you I got my own way of dealing with hackers I pull out my menu and freeze em I think im only person who knows how to do it without the freeze option in the gta4 menus works everytime too and im not even host XD helps when they have outdated menus also

LOL I use Major Distribution V1.7 and pwn , just have modder protection on so I cannot be burnt, but im sick of modding the same games I wish a group of us modders would randomly pick a game and mod the fuck out of it so PS3 modding has a bigger variety of you know what I mean lol
04-13-2013, 04:50 PM #51
LOL I use Major Distribution V1.7 and pwn , just have modder protection on so I cannot be burnt, but im sick of modding the same games I wish a group of us modders would randomly pick a game and mod the fuck out of it so PS3 modding has a bigger variety of you know what I mean lol

lol trust me you play couple of games and you will pick up enough ppl to mod the game lol
04-13-2013, 04:57 PM #52
lol trust me you play couple of games and you will pick up enough ppl to mod the game lol

You think so? cause one of my friends modded Dead Island on his own lol but hes like a genius ... one day I will mod a game no one has ever modded before xD
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM #53
You think so? cause one of my friends modded Dead Island on his own lol but hes like a genius ... one day I will mod a game no one has ever modded before xD

Major Distribution V1.7 that for ps3 or xbox I only see vids for xbox
04-13-2013, 05:08 PM #54
Major Distribution V1.7 that for ps3 or xbox I only see vids for xbox

PS3 and XBOX bro , add skype: Jensen2010mj and ill send u the update.img for it
04-13-2013, 05:21 PM #55
PS3 and XBOX bro , add skype: Jensen2010mj and ill send u the update.img for it

I see the post my bad he needs to add Ozzy in the stash menu on it then I would download it love that menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo