04-03-2013, 12:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I have made a patch, here is the preview.

============================================

Name: Unnamed Yet
Version: v0.8-beta
Creator: ImBreezy4G
Release status: Not released, probably won't if I get anymore hate.
Going about this ^ People need to realize what they are hating about.

Please, if you would like to talk to me (more than just saying good patch or bad patch), then please do so in a PM or through Skype, my Skype is Breezy4G.

If you are going to hate understand this:
Originally posted by another user

I took no code out of any patch, I am not using anybody's method of coding. 1.14 is different from 1.11, we cannot add scripts into the game. We now are only limited to what Infinity Ward put into the game.

Please do not hate because it has similarities to another patch, that patch isn't even released.
Just about every 1.14 patch looks the same nowadays, they are centered, either with sub menus from the main menu or sub menus scrolling left and right.

Credits:
ImBreezy4G
BrinkerzHD (most dvars are coming from his code browser)
CUSTOMPATCHER (his zone edits for menu position)

If you hate, please give me a reason.
At 3 groans, I will delete this thread.
Last edited by MrBerrics ; 04-04-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: To much hate.

The following 11 users say thank you to MrBerrics for this useful post:

_KraZed_, Chip ♞, E シ, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, KIING0FHACKING, MrRamboModz, network10, Tyster, ViolentFelon, xRemixxHD

The following 3 users groaned at MrBerrics for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, HanleyzHD♚
04-04-2013, 05:20 PM #29
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Funny how this looks VERY similar to one of Alex-George's menus...

You must login or register to view this content.

That patch is finished, it is now a HFH private patch.
04-04-2013, 05:23 PM #30
Originally posted by HanleyzHD View Post
That patch is finished, it is now a HFH private patch.

Well I am not apart of HFH.
Although I'd like to be...

But anyway, can you tell me what you think?
04-04-2013, 05:30 PM #31
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
How is his menu base creative?
It brings nothing new.
It's a centered menu that opens where you closed it. That's pretty easy to do in my opinion.

Why is my patch thread being used for all this commentary?

You do know who iTrexk is don't you? He has brought more than you can think of to the cfg community in his current and past username(go to his youtube channel to find out who he is) you are nowhere near experienced as him at any coding language.
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM #32
You do know who iTrexk is don't you? He has brought more than you can think of to the cfg community in his current and past username(go to his youtube channel to find out who he is) you are nowhere near experienced as him at any coding language.

Like what?
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM #33
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Like what?

Well, he is in the credits for almost every cfg patch release. He is on his v5. The preview of his v5 made everyone jizz a little.
04-04-2013, 06:10 PM #34
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Like what?

let me just end this argument, iTrexk is one of the best coders on CFG he is also known as UnboundUser.
04-04-2013, 06:12 PM #35
Well, he is in the credits for almost every cfg patch release. He is on his v5. The preview of his v5 made everyone jizz a little.

I never said I didn't know him, I watched the video of him deleting his YouTube.
He said it himself that 1.13/1.14 is degressing.
Plus, I'm the only one who has seen the rest of my menu... meaning there is new stuff.
Originally posted by another user
Not only am I making this thread to release the leaked version of my v5 but to help the ngu MW2 1.13 community. I am helping the 1.13 community because now every single 1.13 patch that comes out looks very very similar to one another and has all the same stuff in it. Nothing new at all! The 1.13 community is really sad and pathetic now. Everyone that use to make new and cool stuff for 1.13 has left now. mvieyra, Reznet, Uk_ViiPeR, pcfreak30, xChronicModz (the real xChronicModz), NicoBvB90, JonoEfthy, xR3PMz, aerosoul94, T_m_b07, Hgarry, iMCSv7, ITheFallenI, obamasu, xRazbaz, xFLAMeHD_, and UnboundUser. Sorry if I forgot someone that actually did something for the 1.13 community. But every single one of those guys that I mention has played a big part in the 1.13 community. So all those other guys that are making patches with NOTHING new in them, just making them to get known is not helping the 1.13 community at all. There just in it for them selves... So hopefully with all the new stuff that I made and came up with it will help the 1.13 community as much as it can. I would really like to see more being done to the ngu MW2 1.13 community! But that's all I got to say about this topic. Thanks for reading.
Read more at You must login or register to view this content.
04-04-2013, 07:47 PM #36
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
I never said I didn't know him, I watched the video of him deleting his YouTube.
He said it himself that 1.13/1.14 is degressing.
Plus, I'm the only one who has seen the rest of my menu... meaning there is new stuff.

You are legitimatly retarded if you think UnboundUser has done nothing for the CFG community. You sir have earned no respect from me.
04-04-2013, 09:58 PM #37
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Originally posted by TheHolyMart View Post
Sorry if you misunderstand my comment, this is not hating, i just think your comment is not right.

What are you talking about? o.0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo