Post: [Preview] Alex-George-HnM's EliteMossy v1 Private patch Remake [1.14/CFG]
04-11-2013, 12:55 AM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys and yes as the title says Alex-George-HnM remade The EliteMossy v1 Private Patch and to me i seriously couldn't tell it was the 1.14 version.

Credits > Alex-George-HnM (He made this Smile ) JokaNot Happy or SadModz (Predator Missile & RCXD codes) / TheFallen (For Escape Quotes) / AeroSoul94 (Finding Alot Out about offsets /dvars etc) / Tmb07 (offsets for zones) EliteMossy (His Remake)

Release Date : Unknown
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 04-13-2013 at 06:22 PM.

The following 43 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, 631, Adam™, Alex-George-HnM, backstop12, bandphan, BigDanPin, GJx, GodofHosting, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, HDMODDER, iiPaiin, iMauro, ImGsus, iMrDannyModz, ResistTheJamsha, Kush Friendly, Linux, Lols6842, Mango_Knife, mykeeeh, Rick, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, silentcobra22, Slice, Spas, sumpunk, Taylor, TaccoHD, tennistalan, ThaKingOFSeLF, The Kosmic, TheHolyMart, Unknown|nfect, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, ZarusModz, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
04-12-2013, 12:32 PM #29
xePixTvx
Little One
Originally posted by Emma
Hi Guys and yes as the title says Alex-George-HnM remade The EliteMossy v1 Private Patch and to me i seriously couldn't tell it was the 1.14 version.

Credits > Alex-George-HnM (He made this Smile ) JokaNot Happy or SadModz (Predator Missile & RCXD codes) / TheFallen (For Escape Quotes) / AeroSoul94 (Finding Alot Out about offsets /dvars etc) / Tmb07 (offsets for zones) EliteMossy (His Remake)

Im not a big fan of CFG but this menu is very awesome!!!
04-12-2013, 02:02 PM #30
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post
Im not a big fan of CFG but this menu is very awesome!!!

i told you :fu: CFG is da bes
04-12-2013, 02:56 PM #31
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Errmehgurd I can't get over the sexehhhhhWinky Winky
04-12-2013, 03:51 PM #32
Linux
Bounty hunter
OMFG this is amazing
04-12-2013, 05:08 PM #33
xePixTvx
Little One
i told you :fu: CFG is da bes

I only like that patch and not the whole CFG thing
04-12-2013, 09:46 PM #34
Nice patch in all but you still have missed out some vital people from your credits! you need to add CraigChrist for his zone extractor,UnboundUser,also the guys who recorded it will need some apreciation at the bottom of the thread!
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM #35
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 2010mj View Post
Nice patch in all but you still have missed out some vital people from your credits! you need to add CraigChrist for his zone extractor,UnboundUser,also the guys who recorded it will need some apreciation at the bottom of the thread!

no one cares about credits on previews + why UU?
04-13-2013, 01:00 AM #36
AFG
The One and Only
lol blurz
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM #37
LightModz
League Champion
Hi Guys and yes as the title says Alex-George-HnM remade The EliteMossy v1 Private Patch and to me i seriously couldn't tell it was the 1.14 version.

finally something worth releasing in the cfg section! well done!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo