04-17-2013, 09:59 PM #1
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats Up Guys.. Today i Just Want To Show You My Super Lemon Haze Remake For 1.14..I Will Release as Soon As i Fix All The Bugs,I Wanna Say a Big Thanks To Alex-HnM For All The Cool Stuff He Brought Us :happycry: Credits Will Come on Release and i Want To Say Thanks To The Person Who Recorded xPATch-1995-MoDz, Feedback is Appreciated

The following 34 users say thank you to zZHackzZ for this useful post:

_KraZed_, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, ⓘⒸ➌, Alex-George-HnM, BrutalModder, Chip ♞, dsbowman5Modz, GodofHosting, iMauro, ImGsus, ResistTheJamsha, KIING0FHACKING, Linux, lovebros, Mango_Knife, Milo-, ModdedTroller, PingP0ng, Cmd-X, racecarxx, RichModder, Rick, RTE Modz, SC58, Scotty4.11, Slice, sumpunk, Taylor, TheHolyMart, UncleRichardJr, Unknown|nfect, xGreekModzHD, zSunriseModz
04-18-2013, 12:39 AM #20
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Looks similar, just have Alex help you with the shader.
04-18-2013, 12:40 AM #21
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by zZHackzZ View Post
lol i didnt want to make a 1.14 patch that looks the same as all the others ^^

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Thanks Bro

Ah, so you take the look of a style already done? :blank: I don't quite see your point here.
04-18-2013, 07:05 AM #22
:O :O :O :O :O Im stunned about how good it is!!!!!
04-18-2013, 08:02 AM #23
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Ah, so you take the look of a style already done? :blank: I don't quite see your point here.

i wanted to remake my favourite 1.11 patch , i wasnt going to show people but my friend made me lol

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by Slice View Post
:O :O :O :O :O Im stunned about how good it is!!!!!

Thanks bro :satisfied:
04-18-2013, 08:40 AM #24
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Whats Up Guys.. Today i Just Want To Show You My Super Lemon Haze Remake For 1.14..I Will Release as Soon As i Fix All The Bugs,I Wanna Say a Big Thanks To Alex-HnM For All The Cool Stuff He Brought Us :happycry: Credits Will Come on Release and i Want To Say Thanks To The Person Who Recorded xPATch-1995-MoDz, Feedback is Appreciated

Very good job man, but.. i do not understand why they do this all now .. the end is always equal to a patch 1.14 Sad Awesome
04-18-2013, 08:52 AM #25
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Very good job man, but.. i do not understand why they do this all now .. the end is always equal to a patch 1.14 Sad Awesome

Thanks bro just wanted to remake my favourite bypass patch seems bypass is patched atm..
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM #26
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks bro just wanted to remake my favourite bypass patch seems bypass is patched atm..

Okok i just feel that after Alex and you, many "will copy" this idea..
04-18-2013, 09:25 AM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Whats Up Guys.. Today i Just Want To Show You My Super Lemon Haze Remake For 1.14..I Will Release as Soon As i Fix All The Bugs,I Wanna Say a Big Thanks To Alex-HnM For All The Cool Stuff He Brought Us :happycry: Credits Will Come on Release and i Want To Say Thanks To The Person Who Recorded xPATch-1995-MoDz, Feedback is Appreciated

Dam, Nice patch:y:
04-18-2013, 09:27 AM #28
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Dam, Nice patch:y:

Thanks bro Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo