04-20-2013, 10:26 PM #1
Shae
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
GIRL_MoDz--v4!

So Finally Its Here!! ^^ I Know Most People Have Been Waiting For It For A While, So Here You Go!

I'll Have To Say Tho, That I Myself Am Disappointed On How It Turned Out, I Was Hoping To Add Some More Stuff, But Whenever I Did, I Would Get Error After Error After Error. So Eventually I Just Gave Up, and Went With What I Had Before. If You're Going To Edit It, All I Have To Say Is Good Luck With Not Getting An Error, But If You Do, Please Leave Credit.

I Did On The Other Hand Fix Most Bugs, And Did Some More In Zone. The Menu Itself Is Pretty Stable,But like All 1.14 Patches, It Disconnects If You Scroll Too Fast. I Don't Know Of Any Bugs In The Mean Time, But If You Find Any, Let Me Know And Ill Fix Them!

Video(s)-
Feel Free To Record, And Ill Add It To The Thread!

Other Videos-

Download Link
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits-
CreateEdItz
UnboundUser
M4A1KING-1313
Aerosoul94
Dizzehfied
Nico
ITheFallenI
T_M_B07
PROxEaTthEC00kie
xActionMods (his idea for unlock all!)
If I Left Anyone Out, Let Me Know! Ill Add You In!

Controls-
*When Closed*
DPAD_UP = Open
DPAD_DOWN = Quick Menu
*When Open*
UP/DOWN = Scroll
Right = Kick Menu
Left = Ban Menu
Square = Close
Last edited by Shae ; 04-22-2013 at 07:22 PM.

The following 74 users say thank you to Shae for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, Eddie Mac, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Azus, backstop12, bandphan, BigDanPin, BrutalModder, Chip ♞, ChopzModz, codybenti, Creepzoid 0___0, Dizzehfied, drwhitetrash, DS, E シ, exiDemonZz, Farva, Flamby, geeder, ger_killer356, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, HaX-Stylin, iiPaiin, Im Not Boobdidas, iMauro, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, iMrDannyModz, InHell, iTMG-, iTrexk, ItsLollo1000, Jensen-2010mj, justsoboss, KIING0FHACKING, Mango_Knife, MisterWaffles, Murkicidal, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Obris, MysteryAviate, ReacTxMoDz, RevConcept, RevSwaG, RichModder, Rogue_Wolf, RuszXMC, SC58, Scotty4.11, Script Kiddie, Smexeh, Taylor, swerve420, The Kosmic, TheHolyMart, UncleRichardJr, Unknown|nfect, Vanz, ViolentFelon, xFlavez, xGreekModzHD, Zack., zCuden, zGooNzHaX, Ziad1997
04-21-2013, 04:08 PM #29
Originally posted by nfect View Post
Good Work! Many People Will Love Using This!

what for cfg?
04-21-2013, 04:21 PM #30
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by GIRL
I had it in at one point, but then I kept getting errors, so I had to restart again from an older version of the patch and I dost add it back in

what u say accttualy that the patch dont have real aimbot?
04-21-2013, 06:04 PM #31
Just put this patch on and in my opinion it IS! the best patch on 1.14 good job looks like u worked hard on it.
04-21-2013, 11:13 PM #32
E シ
Haxor!
good work
04-22-2013, 01:50 AM #33
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Originally posted by GIRL
GIRL_MoDz--v4!

So Finally Its Here!! ^^ I Know Most People Have Been Waiting For It For A While, So Here You Go!

I'll Have To Say Tho, That I Myself Am Disappointed On How It Turned Out, I Was Hoping To Add Some More Stuff, But Whenever I Did, I Would Get Error After Error After Error. So Eventually I Just Gave Up, and Went With What I Had Before. If You're Going To Edit It, All I Have To Say Is Good Luck With Not Getting An Error, But If You Do, Please Leave Credit.

I Did On The Other Hand Fix Most Bugs, And Did Some More In Zone. The Menu Itself Is Pretty Stable,But like All 1.14 Patches, It Disconnects If You Scroll Too Fast. I Don't Know Of Any Bugs In The Mean Time, But If You Find Any, Let Me Know And Ill Fix Them!

Video(s)-
Feel Free To Record, And Ill Add It To The Thread!

Download Link
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits-
CreateEdItz
UnboundUser
M4A1KING-1313
Aerosoul94
Dizzehfied
Nico
ITheFallenI
T_M_B07
PROxEaTthEC00kie
xActionMods (his idea for unlock all!)
If I Left Anyone Out, Let Me Know! Ill Add You In!

Controls-
*When Closed*
DPAD_UP = Open
DPAD_DOWN = Quick Menu
*When Open*
UP/DOWN = Scroll
Right = Kick Menu
Left = Ban Menu
Square = Close

Daaaaamn, You stil making patches? WOOO! This is Beestly Btw
04-22-2013, 02:01 AM #34
GodofHosting
Bounty hunter
Great Job Happy Im in love with the zone edits Smile
04-22-2013, 02:29 AM #35
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Great Job Amazing what you come up with Smile ima data transfer this soon as possible thanks for release
04-23-2013, 05:26 AM #36
Rogue_Wolf
Dex Modder/Poke Botter
OMG! :kiss: Thank you for the release! :love: Hope to see you online!

PSN cjdl420
PSN WOLF_MoDz--

I would love to game with you!
04-23-2013, 08:31 AM #37
iiPaiin
Do a barrel roll!
Amazing Patch! :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo