04-22-2013, 04:38 PM #1
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats Up Guys IrishHaXeR here Releasing Super Lemon Haze Remake!!

Iv Decided to Release because theres nothing more i can do to it ^^ .Hope You Enjoy This Patch because iv worked on it for about 2 weeks :P , You can Edit This in Any Patch Editor but Leave Credit, and Please For The Love of God Dont Convert To a USB Menu LOL ^^

Im Working on Something Else atm..So il put a Preview of That Soon Hope You Enjoy , Peace

Video-

Download Link
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits-
Cmd-X
UnboundUser
Alex-HnM
Aerosoul94
RiftenModz-(For Prestige Selector , but it was found by Alex :P)
NicoBvB
ITheFallenI
T_M_B07
InfinityWard
xXTermii_MoDzxX
seify_boy_2842-(For Supporting me and making me put it on ngu :P)
xPATchMoDz
HolyCreepsHacks - Recording
If I Left You Out, Let Me Know!

Controls-

DPAD_UP = Open
UP/DOWN = Scroll
X = Select Option
Square = Close/Go Back
Last edited by zZHackzZ ; 04-22-2013 at 08:03 PM.

The following 44 users say thank you to zZHackzZ for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Alex-George-HnM, Alex5996, bandphan, Chip ♞, Riften, DGKMoDzHD, Flappy Bird, FwiskyFIFA, GJx, HanleyzHD♚, iiPaiin, iMauro, ResistTheJamsha, Jensen-2010mj, KIING0FHACKING, Kush Friendly, JokerRey, Mango_Knife, matt0897, MrBerrics, NGU-xNiicKzHD, PingP0ng, RevSwaG, SC58, Script Kiddie, sebi1234, SeemsLegit_, SeiffyTheGod, Shae, Dacoco, Slice, Smexeh, TehBinds, TeRmiiMoDz, ThreeSixtyyy, UncleRichardJr, Unknown|nfect, ViolentFelon, xXx2o1o, zGooNzHaX, zSunriseModz
06-02-2013, 12:04 AM #47
nice. looks so much like it. RIP - Bypass :(

The following user thanked RevConcept for this useful post:

ohTrashy
06-02-2013, 11:07 AM #48
Originally posted by HnM View Post
I found it at 1st (it was in GSC 1st though) but I found that it for 1.14 xD Lol

Thank you, if I use it I will give you credit.
06-02-2013, 12:14 PM #49
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
same here god mode dont work it just makes private ranked and basically none of the game modes/patches work and theres a bug in the aim when big clip is used as well it fire the whole gun ammo and u cant stop it lol it makes the patch pretty much unuseable its a shame coz i like the patch but hardly anything works :(

The God mode works that way... go to a online FFA .. become host put Ranked Match OFF (AKA GOD MODE) than put yourself as spectator and put ranked match ON (AKA GOD MODE AGAIN ) and then click Auto-Assign... and congrats!

*If the menu is set to X to choose an option .. on the option make a bind to any other button Winky Winky and then press select to UNBIND it when you have your god mode Winky Winky
06-08-2013, 05:51 PM #50
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
nice work keep it up
06-08-2013, 08:25 PM #51
SeanVII
Little One
sick ^^

The following user thanked SeanVII for this useful post:

zZHackzZ
06-09-2013, 03:39 AM #52
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
This is really good. 1.14 looks so good now, good job

The following user thanked ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this useful post:

zZHackzZ
06-09-2013, 04:01 AM #53
ok good job
06-09-2013, 06:29 AM #54
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
Nice job on making this remake. :y:

The following user thanked RuszXMC for this useful post:

zZHackzZ
07-13-2013, 12:58 PM #55
bigdadyfatfat
Do a barrel roll!
I don't know why but the patch wont open for me. It only shows Welcome Player to Super Lemon Haze v1.14 Hope You Enjoy on the top

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo