04-24-2013, 03:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo Guys xFelony_Modz Here To Show You My v3 I Have Worked Hard On This Patch To Try To Get It Done For You Guys And Here It Is Has Alot Of Functions And Is Pretty Stable I Think Also Have 2 Versions of the patch If you Dont Like The Menu On The Right Side I Have Centered It And Put Both In The Download Link Hope You Guys Enjoy This Patch Ok i Have Tken Out The Shader For You Guys New Download Link Below I Have Fixed Most Of The Bugs I Have Been Told About Also Added A little More To The Zone .

You must login or register to view this content.

//CREDITS\\
// BOis1337 \\
//FaSt_FrEEdOm\\ // x-SoaPx- \\
// CUSTOMPATCHER \\ // GIRL_MODZ-- \\
// ITheFallenI \\
// xPATch-1995-Modz \\
// xYARDSALEx \\ // BannanahCreamPie
// T_m_b07 \\
// MiniDarren95 \\
// FuNHosTeR \\
// aerosoul94 \\
// UnboundUser \\ // ModifydNetwork \\ // oC_UnKnoWnx \\
// DerekTrotter \\
// EliteMossy \\
//RevSwaG-\\
//SliceLobbiezHFH\\
//blackhawk2299\\
//Mz-Bomb3rZz-\\
Last edited by ViolentFelon ; 05-22-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Final Update

The following 50 users say thank you to ViolentFelon for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, ⓘⒸ➌, Ansity., B o n e, TheDeadLift, ByteSource, Chip ♞, codmadz332, Devastation, E シ, Expressive, FLIX_Hosting, FwiskyFIFA, GodofHosting, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, iiPaiin, iMauro, ImPiffHD, ResistTheJamsha, Kevin14256, JokerRey, Mango_Knife, Murkicidal, MW2TopTenWORLD, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, Novarized, Obris, RealTimeEditz, RevSwaG, RichModder, Script Kiddie, Shae, ShootForFree, Silent Assassin, Slice, SnaY, sunny2000, Taylor, TeRmiiMoDz, The Kosmic, xGreekModzHD, xRemixxHD, zGooNzHaX, zGooNzLobbies, Ziad1997
05-12-2013, 06:49 PM #47
Damn looks sexy Smile
05-12-2013, 09:53 PM #48
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by Modz View Post
If I was to do that it would take time i have moved on from this patch and started something new sorry man

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Thanks man if anyone would like the right side version please hit me up on skype and i will give it to you my skype is mattrowe89

its alright I already done it
05-14-2013, 09:57 AM #49
Kevin14256
Pokemon Trainer
this is sweet man
05-14-2013, 08:04 PM #50
Default Avatar
VipMods
Hey Cool Patch,Nice Work
i wanted to ask you how did you make it say im on netflix so leave me the fuck alone.?
05-14-2013, 08:39 PM #51
JokerRey
League Champion
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Yo Guys xFelony_Modz Here To Show You My v3 I Have Worked Hard On This Patch To Try To Get It Done For You Guys And Here It Is Has Alot Of Functions And Is Pretty Stable I Think Also Have 2 Versions of the patch If you Dont Like The Menu On The Right Side I Have Centered It And Put Both In The Download Link Hope You Guys Enjoy This Patch Ok i Have Tken Out The Shader For You Guys New Download Link Below I Have Fixed Most Of The Bugs I Have Been Told About Also Added A little More To The Zone .

You must login or register to view this content.

//CREDITS\\
// BOis1337 \\
//FaSt_FrEEdOm\\ // x-SoaPx- \\
// CUSTOMPATCHER \\ // GIRL_MODZ-- \\
// ITheFallenI \\
// xPATch-1995-Modz \\
// xYARDSALEx \\ // BannanahCreamPie
// T_m_b07 \\
// MiniDarren95 \\
// FuNHosTeR \\
// aerosoul94 \\
// UnboundUser \\ // ModifydNetwork \\ // oC_UnKnoWnx \\
// DerekTrotter \\
// EliteMossy \\
//RevSwaG-\\
//SliceLobbiezHFH\\
//blackhawk2299\\
//Mz-Bomb3rZz-\\

Quite Nice!
Great Work Smile
Well Done ^^
05-14-2013, 10:01 PM #52
Originally posted by JokerRey View Post
Quite Nice!
Great Work Smile
Well Done ^^

Thanks man means alot coming from you

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by VipMods View Post
Hey Cool Patch,Nice Work
i wanted to ask you how did you make it say im on netflix so leave me the fuck alone.?

No Thats My Netflix SFO it dont say that when im playing with the patch
05-15-2013, 03:28 PM #53
Hi me again.. First I want to say again that this for me the best patch around at the moment.. But I have two Questions..
1st: When I use the Jump Editor or Explosive Editor in Game then I cannot use my Equipment for the Rest of the Time cause everytime I want to press R2 or L2 the Edtior shows up again. Is there anyway to Edit the Jumps and Exit the Editor again ?
2nd: Can somebody please explain how the Godmode function really works. I have tried a lot of things but I was never really in Godmode and I always die.
Please Help *
Anyway thanks for this Hard work Bro ! Looking Forward for more to come ! Great to have this Community here Happy

Oh Sorry I have another Question ! I have made a new Account ! I have used the Prestige Editor and everything worked well to bring me to Prestige 10 and Level 70 !
But When I use the Unlock All Function everything is unlocked all Titles but not All Emblems ! Only 1 Emblem is missing ! - The Spinning Skull Emblem ! How can I unlock this Emblem ?
Last edited by sunny2000 ; 05-15-2013 at 03:32 PM.
05-17-2013, 04:42 PM #54
Ok Guys I have found out all the Stuff myself. Now everything works for me even Godmode !
But I am still missing the Spinning Skull Emblem and dont know how to Unlock it with Unlock all function ! It seems that no 1.14 Patches can Unlock this Emblem !??
05-18-2013, 12:32 PM #55
MrSpliiffy
Bounty hunter
whos menu base ????????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo