05-04-2013, 02:13 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..............
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Updated With 40MM,25MM!

The following 17 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

^TPP^, Eddie Mac, DazedMods, GodofHosting, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, ItsFrzky, joni_djESP, KIING0FHACKING, Mango_Knife, MrRambo, RichModder, riggstq, ViolentFelon, xKtF, zZHackzZ
05-29-2013, 07:43 AM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xX View Post
can you not play the game legit? do you feel proud of hacking? keep your hacks in private match not online

lol i dont even host i just get a kick out of finding/doing this stuff u need tell that to ppl who might be hosting this:p
05-29-2013, 07:46 AM #12
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
lol i dont even host i just get a kick out of finding/doing this stuff u need tell that to ppl who might be hosting this:p
the walking ac130 was found ages ago i just think people who host are just sad tbh and should just get banned even though its an old game they should get a console ban.
05-30-2013, 05:28 PM #13
Default Avatar
the1joe
plz can i have all the hacks u have coz i really strugglin with mw2????
05-30-2013, 05:49 PM #14
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Last edited by SC58; Yesterday at 12:21 PM. Reason: Updated With 40MM,25MM!

Even More!
Sweet Smile
05-31-2013, 07:23 PM #15
the walking ac130 was found ages ago i just think people who host are just sad tbh and should just get banned even though its an old game they should get a console ban.

This website evolved around hacking and modding, most of the admins of this make/find/hack most games, so your basically saying 90% of the members should just be console banned? Why don't you go to some faggy website where everyone bums nerdy games, you might fit in better there.

The following 6 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, DazedMods, Dizzehfied, MrBerrics, SC58, zZHackzZ
05-31-2013, 08:17 PM #16
Dizzehfied
Do a barrel roll!
Shit just got real.. :troll: Literally.
06-01-2013, 02:13 AM #17
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by HnM View Post
This website evolved around hacking and modding, most of the admins of this make/find/hack most games, so your basically saying 90% of the members should just be console banned? Why don't you go to some faggy website where everyone bums nerdy games, you might fit in better there.
This website use to be evolved around hacking and no they really dont most of them keep ngu up,solve disputes close threads that sort of stuff and they keep ngu going also they should get console banned because they are wrecking a gamers experience if they do it private match thats fine if its online and there hacking then they should be banned as they are going against the console rights and the games rights which should be resolved with the hacker having a ban.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 06-01-2013 at 02:17 AM.
06-01-2013, 04:09 AM #18
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
This website use to be evolved around hacking and no they really dont most of them keep ngu up,solve disputes close threads that sort of stuff and they keep ngu going also they should get console banned because they are wrecking a gamers experience if they do it private match thats fine if its online and there hacking then they should be banned as they are going against the console rights and the games rights which should be resolved with the hacker having a ban.

I really wish that was the case man but mw2 isn't going to change anytime soon so if you can't beat them join them. I wish more games ran off of servers like BF3 so their wouldn't even be a host which would kill alot of mods.but what are you gunna do bud ? were all only users of the game some of us play it legit and other's modify it and play it how they like.honestly if you want to play mw2 without all this play on xbox I hear its much better on xbox... I wish I had an xbox sometimes... :mmm:
06-01-2013, 04:37 AM #19
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I really wish that was the case man but mw2 isn't going to change anytime soon so if you can't beat them join them. I wish more games ran off of servers like BF3 so their wouldn't even be a host which would kill alot of mods.but what are you gunna do bud ? were all only users of the game some of us play it legit and other's modify it and play it how they like.honestly if you want to play mw2 without all this play on xbox I hear its much better on xbox... I wish I had an xbox sometimes... :mmm:

Most ppl hosting on xbox do it in private match,about the only people hosting online are the xp infection cause it need to be ranked match but that rare and u dont see it much but u dont see anything on xbox online, i do know on xbox cod4 and waw are fck but not as bad as ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo