05-05-2013, 09:24 AM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :( except xCrankModz <3. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far. Thanks to xPatchModz for recording this for me <3 <3

:fyea: xActionMods v8 {Preview} :fyea:

Video :

[/B]
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 05-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

{xD}utchie_, ⓘⒸ➌, 631, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., bandphan, BlurzGoHard, Bujikhan, YouAppreciateMe, Chip ♞, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Dizzehfied, Frost Mods, HanleyzHD♚, HosterModz_, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Mouthana, MrBerrics, network10, racecarxx, RichModder, SC58, Script Kiddie, Shae, Shark, TeRmiiMoDz, TheHolyMart, TravP50, ViolentFelon, x AsTroNoMiA x, xCrankModz, xFlavez, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xGreekModzHD, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
06-07-2013, 10:07 AM #65
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
[QUOTE='[xActionMods];5224417']so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :( except xCrankModz <3. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far. Thanks to xPatchModz for recording this for me <3 <3

Video :

[/B][/QUOTE]

Still haven't released it? Lol
I feel ya man. xD
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM #66
QuantumDev
Can’t trickshot me!
Awesome Work! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
06-07-2013, 02:49 PM #67
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
nice work alex [QUOTE='[xActionMods];5224417']so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :( except xCrankModz <3. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far. Thanks to xPatchModz for recording this for me <3 <3

Video :

[/B][/QUOTE]
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM #68
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Still haven't released it? Lol
I feel ya man. xD

i might release the unleaked version soon because am done with it but i think there is no point
06-08-2013, 05:44 PM #69
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
let me know :y:
06-08-2013, 07:09 PM #70
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
[QUOTE='[xActionMods];5289952']i might release the unleaked version soon because am done with it but i think there is no point[/QUOTE]

Wht you think there's no point?
06-08-2013, 08:28 PM #71
[QUOTE='[xActionMods];5289952']i might release the unleaked version soon because am done with it but i think there is no point[/QUOTE]

A lot of people would love to use this bro.
06-08-2013, 08:38 PM #72
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Wht you think there's no point?

i moved on to mw3 coding :p ... mw2 is pretty pointless to me now, i will add you on my new skype

Originally posted by PlayWithLogic View Post
A lot of people would love to use this bro.

hmm... idk i might
06-08-2013, 08:40 PM #73
SeanVII
Little One
Gasp sick man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo