05-05-2013, 09:24 AM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :( except xCrankModz <3. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far. Thanks to xPatchModz for recording this for me <3 <3

:fyea: xActionMods v8 {Preview} :fyea:

Video :

[/B]
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 05-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

{xD}utchie_, ⓘⒸ➌, 631, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., bandphan, BlurzGoHard, Bujikhan, YouAppreciateMe, Chip ♞, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Dizzehfied, Frost Mods, HanleyzHD♚, HosterModz_, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, Mouthana, MrBerrics, network10, racecarxx, RichModder, SC58, Script Kiddie, Shae, Shark, TeRmiiMoDz, TheHolyMart, TravP50, ViolentFelon, x AsTroNoMiA x, xCrankModz, xFlavez, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xGreekModzHD, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 10:13 AM #2
Looks Sick Bro Love This Patch Glad To See You Changed The Base
05-05-2013, 11:01 AM #3
nice bro -______________________________-
-CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
<3 Not Happy or Sad
05-05-2013, 11:04 AM #4
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome :happycry:
05-05-2013, 11:54 AM #5
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xGreekModzHD View Post
Awesome :happycry:

just like yours :fyea:
Originally posted by Mouthana View Post
nice bro -______________________________-
-CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
<3 Not Happy or Sad

Thanks <3

Originally posted by Modz View Post
Looks Sick Bro Love This Patch Glad To See You Changed The Base

i was thinking how did you know then i realised that you where one of my testers <3 <3
05-05-2013, 12:03 PM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by 9830
so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :(. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far.

Video :

[/B]

Look so siccckkkkkkkkk
Cant wait for the release!
05-05-2013, 12:32 PM #7
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Knife View Post
Look so siccckkkkkkkkk
Cant wait for the release!

glad you like it mango ^^
05-05-2013, 02:04 PM #8
Looks ite :mmm:
05-05-2013, 02:22 PM #9
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MilkMods View Post
Looks ite :mmm:

your sig looks ite aswell ^^
05-05-2013, 02:55 PM #10
zCuden
Banned
Originally posted by 9830
so i finally decided to come back to the 1.14 community seeing how hardly anyone goes on bypass no more :n: but yeah here is my v8! i used UnboundUser's v5 menu base and his Kick menu i also got help from xGreekModz with a beautiful zone <3. Full credits will be on release though. if you would like to suggest some things please do so by quoting me or private messaging me, i will probably take long with this patch because i like to show my effort i like to see if i can add absolutely everything like what UnboundUser & GIRL_MoDz does even xGreekModz does it. when i release this i want a lot of people to use it i don't just want to make a 3 days no effort patch that no gives a shit about. i also used some advantaged toggling i once saw it in UnboundUser's v5 but i didn't steal his coding i actually made mine by myself i had to find out how to do it because no one would teach me :( except xCrankModz <3. i hope everyone appreciates my hard work so far. Thanks to xPatchModz for recording this for me <3 <3

Video :

good job!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo