05-12-2013, 07:35 PM #1
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo,xGreekModzHD here releasing my v1.This patch is made with UnboundUser's v4 style menu base and its 90% finished,i release it unfinished because I reached the limit of the cfg so i cant add more things without getting blackscreenNot Happy or Sad
I want to say a big thanks to all the people that helped me to make this patch.I made this patch with 1 hand and i started making this at hospital after my first operation :P
I deleted the blue checkered shader because i think its annoying to have to look up all the time and i dont like any other shaders so i left it without shader ^_^
I also deleted the verify menu cause i think its pointless because in verify menu there are my psn friends and im 80% sure we dont have the same friends.
Also sorry but i couldnt add a vstr for kick and ban menu because of the blackscreen thing :( but u can still use the kick every1 option Smile
Hope you like it Smile

Credits:

UnboundUser
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94
obamasu
GIRL_MoDz--
xPATch-1995-Modz
MaLeX_MoDzZ
zPauseRewindz
BannanahCreamPie
T_m_b07
RevSwaG-
xFelony_Modz
Alex-George-Hnm
xActionMods
CreateEdItz
NicoBVB90
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
xStiflerModzHD
xFusionzModz
xXlStonerlXx
iTzPanDaStyle
craigchrist
HolyCpreepsHacks
Mr-FreZze_MoDz
Mw2TopTenWorld
MrRedNEAL
xYARDSALEx
ohSmexeh
FirstPriceModz
ItzDixsi
{pm me if forgot you}

Download Link:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by xGreekModzHD ; 05-12-2013 at 08:32 PM.

The following 42 users say thank you to xGreekModzHD for this useful post:

{CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, ⓘⒸ➌, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., bandphan, Chip ♞, Devastation, DevStation V3, drwhitetrash, DylanOc1, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, FwiskyFIFA, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, JLM, I Love Castle, ImPiffHD, iTzPanDaStyle, Bichote, JackMods-, KadenxC28, MaLeX_MoDzZ, Mango_Knife, matt0897, moviedog, RealTimeEditz, Script Kiddie, Shae, Smexeh, SnaY, SneakyJewTheScammer, TeRmiiMoDz, TravP50, ViolentFelon, xFlavez, YouRecognizeMe, zGooNzHaX, zSunriseModz
05-12-2013, 07:41 PM #2
Originally posted by xGreekModzHD View Post
Yo,xGreekModzHD here releasing my v1.This patch is made with UnboundUser's v4 style menu base and its 90% finished,i release it unfinished because I reached the limit of the cfg so i cant add more things without getting blackscreenNot Happy or Sad
I want to say a big thanks to all the people that helped me to make this patch.I made this patch with 1 hand and i started making this at hospital after my first operation :P
I deleted the blue checkered shader because i think its annoying to have to look up all the time and i dont like any other shaders so i left it without shader ^_^
I also deleted the verify menu cause i think its pointless because in verify menu there are my psn friends and im 80% sure we dont have the same friends
Hope you like it Smile

Credits:

UnboundUser
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94
obamasu
GIRL_MoDz--
xPATch-1995-Modz
MaLeX_MoDzZ
zPauseRewindz
BannanahCreamPie
T_m_b07
RevSwaG-
xFelony_Modz
Alex-George-Hnm
xActionMods
CreateEdItz
NicoBVB90
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
xStiflerModzHD
xFusionzModz
xXlStonerlXx
iTzPanDaStyle
craigchrist
HolyCpreepsHacks
Mr-FreZze_MoDz
Mw2TopTenWorld
MrRedNEAL
xYARDSALEx
ohSmexeh
FirstPriceModz
ItzDixsi
{pm me if forgot you}

Download Link:

Very nice good work Smile
05-12-2013, 07:42 PM #3
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
[QUOTE='[Jew] SneakyJew;5238446']Very nice good work Smile[/QUOTE]

Thanks Happy
05-12-2013, 07:45 PM #4
Yeahhh! bro Happy The patch is looking sexy , cant wait to use it ^^

when u said u started to make the patch at hospital with 1 hand lol it put a smile to my face Smile . get better soon
05-12-2013, 07:46 PM #5
Glad to see this released bro Now HFH* v2 Patch My Nigga
05-12-2013, 07:48 PM #6
xGreekModzHD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
Yeahhh! bro Happy The patch is looking sexy , cant wait to use it ^^

when u said u started to make the patch at hospital with 1 hand lol it put a smile to my face Smile . get better soon

lol <3

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by Modz View Post
Glad to see this released bro Now HFH* v2 Patch My Nigga

I already started the zone edits in clean patch Smile
05-12-2013, 07:50 PM #7
Bichote
Former Staff
Yo,xGreekModzHD here releasing my v1.This patch is made with UnboundUser's v4 style menu base and its 90% finished,i release it unfinished because I reached the limit of the cfg so i cant add more things without getting blackscreenNot Happy or Sad
I also deleted the verify menu cause i think its pointless because in verify menu there are my psn friends and im 80% sure we dont have the same friends
Hope you like it Smile

Credits:

UnboundUser
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94
obamasu
GIRL_MoDz--
xPATch-1995-Modz
MaLeX_MoDzZ
zPauseRewindz
BannanahCreamPie
T_m_b07
RevSwaG-
xFelony_Modz
Alex-George-Hnm
xActionMods
CreateEdItz
NicoBVB90
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
xStiflerModzHD
xFusionzModz
xXlStonerlXx
iTzPanDaStyle
craigchrist
HolyCpreepsHacks
Mr-FreZze_MoDz
Mw2TopTenWorld
MrRedNEAL
xYARDSALEx
ohSmexeh
FirstPriceModz
ItzDixsi
{pm me if forgot you}

Download Link:

You did a great job bro Winky Winky
05-12-2013, 08:02 PM #8
Chip ♞
Pokemon Trainer
Hope you like it Smile

Credits:

UnboundUser
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94
obamasu
GIRL_MoDz--
xPATch-1995-Modz
MaLeX_MoDzZ
zPauseRewindz
BannanahCreamPie
T_m_b07
RevSwaG-
xFelony_Modz
Alex-George-Hnm
xActionMods
CreateEdItz
NicoBVB90
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
xStiflerModzHD
xFusionzModz
xXlStonerlXx
iTzPanDaStyle
craigchrist
HolyCpreepsHacks
Mr-FreZze_MoDz
Mw2TopTenWorld
MrRedNEAL
xYARDSALEx
ohSmexeh
FirstPriceModz
ItzDixsi
{pm me if forgot you}

Download Link:

Nice work dude. Happy
05-12-2013, 08:06 PM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Nice job bud patch has come out really good still remember the day i was look through random mw2 vids and found your first preview of it Smile :y:
05-12-2013, 08:09 PM #10
Hope you like it Smile

Credits:

UnboundUser
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman
ITheFallenI
aerosoul94
obamasu
GIRL_MoDz--
xPATch-1995-Modz
MaLeX_MoDzZ
zPauseRewindz
BannanahCreamPie
T_m_b07
RevSwaG-
xFelony_Modz
Alex-George-Hnm
xActionMods
CreateEdItz
NicoBVB90
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
xStiflerModzHD
xFusionzModz
xXlStonerlXx
iTzPanDaStyle
craigchrist
HolyCpreepsHacks
Mr-FreZze_MoDz
Mw2TopTenWorld
MrRedNEAL
xYARDSALEx
ohSmexeh
FirstPriceModz
ItzDixsi
{pm me if forgot you}

Download Link:

Nice Patch M8 i Love it<3<3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo