06-04-2013, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys today I'm releasing my Yazoo v1 CFG!

I made this totally by myself (Yazoo Hackers is a clan I will be starting for modding obviously)

I don't have a video of this CFG yet, But hopefully I'll do that soon!

Its a really nice CFG a lot of options!

Please don't leech it, Spent a bit of time on this!

Also give me feedback once you've used it and tell me what you think and should I make a v2 ?

Could someone make me a video ? It would help as I have Exams going on at the moment!

Credits: The Modern Warfare 2 Modding Community And Activision Or Whoever Made The Game For Making It Moddable!

Here's the download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, Yazoo!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Has anyone used this CFG yet and have feedback?
Last edited by XeModding ; 06-05-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Because of people crying because its better than theirs!

The following 13 users groaned at XeModding for this awful post:

Alex-George-HnM, CoDyMoDz1000XD, HackersForHire, JackMods-, MrBerrics, Savage_847, SC58, The Kosmic, Tyler, ViolentFelon, ZerOtObey+RM, zSunriseModz, zZHackzZ
06-05-2013, 03:42 AM #2
The Kosmic
Error… Cat invasion!
You sir are an idiot:n:

The following user thanked The Kosmic for this useful post:

MrBerrics
06-05-2013, 06:05 AM #3
Originally posted by Ariana
You sir are an idiot
Why is he a idiot ? He post his v1 for people to use, I just don't see why you are calling him a idiot.
06-05-2013, 06:19 AM #4
This is not a patch its a GAY USB Menu You Guys have your own section please use it thanks

The following user thanked ViolentFelon for this useful post:

xGreekModzHD
06-05-2013, 06:41 AM #5
Originally posted by YazooModding View Post
Hey guys today I'm releasing my Yazoo v1 CFG!

I made this totally by myself (Yazoo Hackers is a clan I will be starting for modding obviously)

I don't have a video of this CFG yet, But hopefully I'll do that soon!

Its a really nice CFG a lot of options!

Please don't leech it, Spent a bit of time on this!

Also give me feedback once you've used it and tell me what you think and should I make a v2 ?

Could someone make me a video ? It would help as I have Exams going on at the moment!

Credits: The Modern Warfare 2 Modding Community And Activision Or Whoever Made The Game For Making It Moddable!

Here's the download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, Yazoo!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Has anyone used this CFG yet and have feedback?

Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Why is he a idiot ? He post his v1 for people to use, I just don't see why you are calling him a idiot.

Thanks Unholy, If the rest of you have bad thingsnto say dont post its simple!
06-05-2013, 06:57 AM #6
Lol CFG menu.... Patheric, they shouldn't even be able to post those dumb so calles 'hacks' on here.
Originally posted by Modz View Post
This is not a patch its a GAY USB Menu You Guys have your own section please use it thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo