06-08-2013, 08:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You guys should start making menus like this

The following 4 users say thank you to hacking247 for this useful post:

gianluca33, RuszXMC, tguns31, V7UZ

The following 14 users groaned at hacking247 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, HackersForHire, HonuCinema, JackMods-, KCxFTW, MODZ4FUN420, MrBerrics, SC58, Script Kiddie, U WOT M8, zSunriseModz
06-10-2013, 01:26 PM #29
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
sell your JB PS3 now like I did because it's going to be worth nothing once the PS4 is out.

thats were your wrong kid as the ps3 gets older the 3.55Firmware version gets more rare and people will pay good money for it.
06-10-2013, 02:45 PM #30
Originally posted by x View Post
thats were your wrong kid as the ps3 gets older the 3.55Firmware version gets more rare and people will pay good money for it.

listen up sun someone will eventually make an emulator so you can run ps3 games on your pc. It's been done for every console ever made. I have every playstation, nintendo, sega, gameboy, arcade mame and even a commadore 64 emulator running games all the way back to the 80's. If you don't want to sell your ps3 with the 3.55 firmware well that's your decision, but don't tell me that it's going to increase in value after the ps4 comes out because that's not going to happen.
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM #31
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
listen up sun someone will eventually make an emulator so you can run ps3 games on your pc. It's been done for every console ever made. I have every playstation, nintendo, sega, gameboy, arcade mame and even a commadore 64 emulator running games all the way back to the 80's. If you don't want to sell your ps3 with the 3.55 firmware well that's your decision, but don't tell me that it's going to increase in value after the ps4 comes out because that's not going to happen.

shut up you complete dipstick it will increase value over the years
and i already sold mine as i dont have time for this shit no more
06-11-2013, 06:34 PM #32
GodofHosting
Bounty hunter
This is just stupid
06-23-2013, 04:52 AM #33
nice lol..............................................................

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo