06-13-2013, 03:05 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU

Alot of people well a bit are making RTE Tool/Menu whatever there putting 2 button for maps like walking ac130 and all the other weapon are putting 18 buttons for the maps it works on and a other 18 for the other maps it work on and it makes the tool look like poop lol well this u dont have to just set the tool to load what offset when your on that map

Originally posted by another user
Map Offset - 0x0D495F4

that show the map your on when on the map so just set the tool how ever to load what when your on that make this isnt a big release but i see ppl are making them and this will help alot if u dont wanna have a load of options for everythingSmile

hope it help

Credit - SC58

Like Afghan,Highrise,Karachi,Quarry,Rundown,Skidrow,Terminal,Wasteland and this Derail,Estate,Favela,Invasion,Rust,Scrapyard,Sub Base,Underpass just use the offset i posted and just have one option to load what when your on the map
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-15-2017 at 07:15 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Dannie Fresh, Mango_Knife, riggstq, ZerOtObey+RM
06-13-2013, 03:14 PM #2
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Hello NGU

Alot of people well a bit are making RTE Tool/Menu whatever there putting 2 button for maps like walking ac130 and all the other weapon are putting 18 buttons for the maps it works on and a other 18 for the other maps it work on and it makes the tool look like poop lol well this u dont have to just set the tool to load what offset when your on that map

Map Offset - 0x0D495F4

that show the map your on when on the map so just set the tool how ever to load what when your on that make this isnt a big release but i see ppl are making them and this will help alot if u dont wanna have a load of options for everythingSmile

hope it help

Credit - SC58

Like Afghan,Highrise,Karachi,Quarry,Rundown,Skidrow,Terminal,Wasteland and this Derail,Estate,Favela,Invasion,Rust,Scrapyard,Sub Base,Underpass just use the offset i posted and just have one option to load what when your on the map

Cheers man Smile
06-13-2013, 03:17 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dannie
Cheers man Smile

yes it help with your tool with all the options so u can have less and make it look better Smile
06-13-2013, 03:21 PM #4
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
yes it help with your tool with all the options so u can have less and make it look better Smile

Yeah took your post as a hint lol
06-13-2013, 03:28 PM #5
seb5594
Proud Former Admin

Yeah Thanks for the Release. I used it too, very usefull Smile
06-13-2013, 03:33 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Yeah Thanks for the Release. I used it too, very usefull Smile

Yep np Smile
06-13-2013, 04:41 PM #7
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Hello NGU

Map Offset - 0x0D495F4

hope it help

Credit - SC58

I Wonder if it will work on DLC!
Hope it will anyway Good Job SC58

And i saw on 1 of your posts i remmember that u said that u make a Mw2 DLC Fix that you working on it
Well ZOMBIEKILLAH already made and released for any game exept COD4

if you need the LINK For the DLC Fix i will send you and Good Find Looove when you all the time release something new to the RTM Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Mango_Knife for this useful post:

riggstq,
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM #8
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Hello NGU

Map Offset - 0x0D495F4

hope it help

Credit - SC58

still going with your relentless releases Happy nice one man the scene needs more people like yourself that are happy to put the work in and then turn around and share it with others :y:

The following user thanked riggstq for this useful post:

SC58
06-13-2013, 06:08 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
still going with your relentless releases Happy nice one man the scene needs more people like yourself that are happy to put the work in and then turn around and share it with others :y:

ya i gave it to seb but i seen 2 or 3 other ppl making them so it knew this would help alot and have less options lol
06-13-2013, 06:13 PM #10
yes it help with your tool with all the options so u can have less and make it look better
Thank you m8 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo