07-02-2013, 03:51 PM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres my private patch release beta, i have not found any bugs yet so if their are bugs tell me, Every thing is toggable so you can turn it on/off, i only use the usb exec so you need to have your usb pluged in.

Videos

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Put the Mw2 folder on the root of your usb.(Don't open the exe)
Edit the patch and replace my name from the perks and put yours.

Credits:
Aerosoul94: Remove unknown cmd
craigchrist: Zone Extractor
ItheFallenI: For escape quotes, and who ever found these out \" \""
T_m_b07: His Zone Editor
MrReDN34LHSad Awesome For some zone offsets
ImBreezy4G: For his "Plain Il" menu style
ComgeniesModz: For recording it the first video
FiveStarJokaa: For recording the second video
iTrexk: Teaching me how to logic code
Yamato: from itsmods.com for shader list
And everyone for their codes.
YummyHacker: for leeching the shit out of my patch and calling it his

Originally posted by another user
[WrM] YummyHacker/Supremacy
they were my ideas u stole my patch basicly and u gave no cred i did most of the work

Originally posted by another user
[WrM] YummyHacker/Supremacy
no u leech off me

why did u steal it off me
Last edited by Savage_847 ; 07-03-2013 at 09:11 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Fredo Santana, SubwayMonkey, KadenxC28, LightModz, RuszXMC, SnaY, TeRmiiMoDz, xGreekModzHD

The following 4 users groaned at Savage_847 for this awful post:

HosterModz_, xTc, Kush Friendly, RevConcept
07-03-2013, 09:27 AM #29
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xActionMods
i want to hate on this patch, because i feel like you hated on mine. but i can't i actually love everything about it! the position, the shader and the way everything can be toggled. you did a good job, you should continue it!

i know alot of people are making menus like this but i was the first after the "Plain Il" menu was out, and thanks but i dont hate your menu i just didnt know what was the difference about your v8 and v8.1
07-03-2013, 01:58 PM #30
SubwayMonkey
Little One
did you finally release something or am i dreaming :carling:
07-03-2013, 02:39 PM #31
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dr.
did you finally release something or am i dreaming :carling:

i release alot of things like this and the first cod waw stealth menu
07-03-2013, 04:30 PM #32
set Menu1 "\"^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^6MAIN MENU\".;\"^3|^5SELF MENU\".;\"^0|host menu\".;\"^0|lobby menu\".;\"^0|infection menu\".;\"^0|map menu\".;\"^0|perk menu\".;\"^0|vision menu\".;\"^0|carepackage menu\".;\"^0|game menu\".;\"^0|account menu\".;\"^0|mod menu settings\".;set U vstr Menu11;set D vstr Menu2;set B vstr unBind;bind button_rstick +melee;set X \""vstr SM1;\"+^5Entered: ^2Self Menu\";set" Those ^7 LOL Move The Position In The Zone Much More Cleaner And You Wont Lose Reliable commands as much
07-03-2013, 06:08 PM #33
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Modz View Post
set Menu1 "\"^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^7 ^6MAIN MENU\".;\"^3|^5SELF MENU\".;\"^0|host menu\".;\"^0|lobby menu\".;\"^0|infection menu\".;\"^0|map menu\".;\"^0|perk menu\".;\"^0|vision menu\".;\"^0|carepackage menu\".;\"^0|game menu\".;\"^0|account menu\".;\"^0|mod menu settings\".;set U vstr Menu11;set D vstr Menu2;set B vstr unBind;bind button_rstick +melee;set X \""vstr SM1;\"+^5Entered: ^2Self Menu\";set" Those ^7 LOL Move The Position In The Zone Much More Cleaner And You Wont Lose Reliable commands as much

i was making this menu with only the shader, and i laged out everytime i wasent host so if you use the menu without the shader you wont lag out
07-03-2013, 06:42 PM #34
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Disappointed me salvage... I really did expect more. Only thing that I can say I was impressed by was the shader. Sorry man.
07-03-2013, 06:59 PM #35
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Disappointed me salvage... I really did expect more. Only thing that I can say I was impressed by was the shader. Sorry man.

this patch is old af, i only released it cause YummyHacker leeched the shit out of it so its better to release an original then a leeched, and not to be a dick but i expected more from your patch, you where more focuse into the say menu then the stealth, i thought you where making your menu out of the "The Unnecessary" menu base that menu base goes hard, ima make my menu base for my v2 like that.
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM #36
iTrexk
[move]:p The ''K'' Is Silent :p[/move]
Originally posted by 847 View Post
this patch is old af, i only released it cause YummyHacker leeched the shit out of it so its better to release an original then a leeched, and not to be a dick but i expected more from your patch, you where more focuse into the say menu then the stealth, i thought you where making your menu out of the "The Unnecessary" menu base that menu base goes hard, ima make my menu base for my v2 like that.

Oh lol good. I was like this guy got so much stuff up his sleeves and come out with this. Lol
And yea that's how I felt when my v5 got leaked.
But with me and my ULT I didn't consider it a non stealth menu because it wasn't actually showing the menu. And I was trying to do something that people don't really do. And yea Iwanted to work off of The Unnecessary menu too but is was very unstable. That's why I never released it. But have fun man because I'm kinda done with all this stuff now. More focused on life and my job now. But I will still be dropping by sometimes.
07-04-2013, 03:02 AM #37
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iTrexk View Post
Oh lol good. I was like this guy got so much stuff up his sleeves and come out with this. Lol
And yea that's how I felt when my v5 got leaked.
But with me and my ULT I didn't consider it a non stealth menu because it wasn't actually showing the menu. And I was trying to do something that people don't really do. And yea Iwanted to work off of The Unnecessary menu too but is was very unstable. That's why I never released it. But have fun man because I'm kinda done with all this stuff now. More focused on life and my job now. But I will still be dropping by sometimes.

me too thats why is still a beta and i think im not going to do my v2 or even finish this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo