Post: [Preview/Mw2/1.14/RTE] Reincarnation v1 By xYARDSALEx And NGU-Bo
07-15-2013, 02:50 AM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is an RTE menu that Bo and I literally threw together the other night when he was stoned and I had like no sleep at all, honestly I don't even know how we managed it.... Anyway, we will continue it shortly and then release in Elite or in the regular forums. This menu will be FREE of course, unlike project reborn by Enstone (His menu is nice, but it's not free as we all know.)

Leave thoughts and opinions! Also, quote me and tell me what you want to see!!! Smile Things may be taken into thought while in development!

Picture Of Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo
Last edited by Taylor ; 08-06-2013 at 05:35 PM.

The following 78 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, {TehFluux}, *xActionMods*, ⓙω мσ∂z, abdullahjwz070, Alex-George-HnM, alexcubano, Asian, bandphan, TheDeadLift, CARDIFF MoDz, ChopzModz, ChromeVisionz, clark1226, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Dannie Fresh, DannyBoiSmith, daswiftguy, ErasedDev, Dizzehfied, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, eddiestac, EliteHackzPS3, FAKA_ELITE, FwiskyFIFA, gianluca33, GodofHosting, hacking247, HanleyzHD♚, Harry, Heaney, JLM, Hoen, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, The Epic, iAmRishi, JakeP0500, Jordan G., KCxFTW, KwTSnipeRxHDx, Kyzhh, matt0897, milky4444, MRHackzFTW, John, O-H, Obris, oIvan, OmegleModz, rishul, RuszXMC, ICS Vortex, Script Kiddie, Shae, Shark, Silent Assassin, smashedya, Smexeh, SnaY, TheGreatestSyn, Turk_Warrior, v9pal95, Vampytwistッ, ViolentFelon, WeJailbreakYou, Wesley_Pipes540, Wuddupx3, Xcutioner, xGreekModzHD, xkoeckiiej, ZarusModz, Ziad1997, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
07-15-2013, 03:49 AM #11
O-H
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
This is an RTE menu that Bo and I literally threw together the other night when he was stoned and I had like no sleep at all, honestly I don't even know how we managed it.... Anyway, we will continue it shortly and then release in Elite or in the regular forums. This menu will be FREE of course, unlike project reborn by Enstone (His menu is nice, but it's not free as we all know.)

Leave thoughts and opinions! Also, quote me and tell me what you want to see!!! Smile Things may be taken into thought while in development!

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

Fix the newsbar. I bet you didn't take too much time on it because you threw this up quickly but yea fix that. Other than that looks good. Keep up the great work!
07-15-2013, 04:41 AM #12
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Remove the Scoller May Reduce the Lag

Yea I was thinking about that.
07-15-2013, 07:11 AM #13
Chxii
Do a barrel roll!
Great work Taylor better than Project Reborn
07-15-2013, 07:48 AM #14
It Better Be Free ps - Bo this tooly
07-15-2013, 08:21 AM #15
Noval
Banned
I think it looks pretty good. Considering you both were brain fucked lol.
07-15-2013, 10:17 AM #16
I would change the button to open the menu to dpad up

and move the scrolling text to the bottom Happy
Last edited by Silent Assassin ; 07-27-2013 at 02:05 PM.

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

MrBerrics
07-15-2013, 11:27 AM #17
Mango_Knife
In my man cave

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

Nice Shit
07-15-2013, 12:03 PM #18
gianluca33
Little One
good work but if you add a welcome player message like elite mossy menus, add aimbot like fair aimbot elite mossy's and forge mode and this menu will be fantastic
07-15-2013, 12:08 PM #19
gianluca33
Little One

Thanks,
-Taylor And Bo

good work but if you add a welcome player message like elite mossy menus, add aimbot like fair aimbot elite mossy's and forge mode and this menu will be fantastic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo