07-24-2013, 06:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, its been a long time since ive made a thread on here but im going to make it quick and to the point. I'm working on a patch that i started a long time ago, and heres a little preview of it. I Hope you enjoy

The following 20 users say thank you to blackhawk2299 for this useful post:

{TehFluux}, *xActionMods*, Cmd-X, CoDyMoDz1000XD, FutureOps, GodofHosting, HosterModz_, imClanxo, ImPiffHD, Jordan G., LinXLobbieZ, Mango_Knife, Script Kiddie, SeanVII, sebi1234, Shark, SnaY, xGreekModzHD, xTwistModzGz, zCuden

The following 2 users groaned at blackhawk2299 for this awful post:

RevConcept, ViolentFelon
08-07-2013, 10:07 AM #29
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by X View Post
Why are you jealous? If you weren't such a faggot I wouldn't have said anything.

People like you need to die
You ARe start to talk shit for no reason so STFU
08-07-2013, 01:06 PM #30
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Knife View Post

Calm down man ? No one like's a cry baby Smile it's his own opinion why should he die just because he doesn't like you ?

The following 2 users say thank you to Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Cmd-X, GodofHosting
08-09-2013, 06:07 AM #31
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by Knife View Post

I need to die? That's not harsh at all. Lmfao. You're fucking pathetic.

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

Jordan G.
08-09-2013, 10:26 AM #32
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by blackhawk2299 View Post
Hello NGU, its been a long time since ive made a thread on here but im going to make it quick and to the point. I'm working on a patch that i started a long time ago, and heres a little preview of it. I Hope you enjoy

THIS IS IMMENSE Gasp
08-12-2013, 12:10 PM #33
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Hello NGU, its been a long time since ive made a thread on here but im going to make it quick and to the point. I'm working on a patch that i started a long time ago, and heres a little preview of it. I Hope you enjoy

whats the song title? its rather amazing ^.^
08-13-2013, 05:32 PM #34
SicKLy-UnBoUnD
Do a barrel roll!
Hot As Fuck Bro Keep It UpClaps
08-14-2013, 02:59 AM #35
GodofHosting
Bounty hunter
Ikr, fuck him. Little smelly jew.
Originally posted by X View Post
It was funny. Mango is just a little black girl that gets mad at everyone on the internet.

The following user thanked GodofHosting for this useful post:

Cmd-X
08-14-2013, 03:08 AM #36

You always impress me blackhawk, your patches have always been genuine and stable. I can't even tell if this is 1.11 or 1.13. Please continue your great work and I hope to see more in the future Happy

Also, I would like to witness this patch in person, so if you have a friend I could add to get in, or if you have a secondary account I could add it would be great!
08-14-2013, 03:49 PM #37
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jordan
You always impress me blackhawk, your patches have always been genuine and stable. I can't even tell if this is 1.11 or 1.13. Please continue your great work and I hope to see more in the future Happy

Also, I would like to witness this patch in person, so if you have a friend I could add to get in, or if you have a secondary account I could add it would be great!

When it's released i can invite you when i use it if you want Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo