08-29-2013, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE #1
I updated the Menu a little and it still looks a lot different but i was just putting the latest menu :P

Thanks to ConceptHFH for the latest video of the menu <3 this is probably how the design will stay hope you like it! Working on it a lot more and hopefully it will be done soon.

Here is a screen snap of the tool Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xXItsTylerXx ; 10-16-2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Updated

The following 35 users say thank you to xXItsTylerXx for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Alex-George-HnM, bandphan, Dannie Fresh, DannyBoiSmith, Dizzehfied, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, FwiskyFIFA, hacking247, Hoen, Beats, ITAzMoDz, iAmRishi, JakeP0500, JustBluu, MegaMister, milky4444, John, Notorious, Obris, QuantumDev, Sabent, sauib786, ShootForFree, Slice, Smexeh, SNMT| Havoc, Sticky, TeRmiiMoDz, ThePaaqoHD, ViolentFelon, xGreekModzHD, xMotionxFlow, zUnboundPatcher, zZHackzZ
08-31-2013, 02:11 PM #20
I like it , its pretty nice... shame it opens a dialog each time you scroll which would be pretty annoying , in future you should remove that, you don't have to it was just a suggestion, its nice anyway lol
08-31-2013, 03:08 PM #21
iMauro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 2010mj View Post
I like it , its pretty nice... shame it opens a dialog each time you scroll which would be pretty annoying , in future you should remove that, you don't have to it was just a suggestion, its nice anyway lol

I think he actually clicked on them which opened the dialogs so he can test it but I dont know ^^

The following user thanked iMauro for this useful post:

xXItsTylerXx
08-31-2013, 05:30 PM #22
Your deff right lol who tf would actually do that lmao.. hey you just clicked on godmode lmao that would be pretty annoying lmao
08-31-2013, 09:00 PM #23
Scyklone
Do a barrel roll!
nice menu and lots of options.
08-31-2013, 11:15 PM #24
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by xXItsTylerXx View Post
That puts the options to close together....

Yeah but you dont want them super far apart lmao
08-31-2013, 11:21 PM #25
Originally posted by s
Yeah but you dont want them super far apart lmao

Yeah I'll check it out sometime... I can't work on it right now my pvt I'd got banned so until I get a new one the project is paused :/
09-01-2013, 12:43 AM #26
SC58
Former Staff
Yeah I'll check it out sometime... I can't work on it right now my pvt I'd got banned so until I get a new one the project is paused :/

every address in lan/slipscreen is the same online only thing u need online for it to test with client other then that u dont need online lol
09-01-2013, 08:55 AM #27
Esker
Samurai Poster
Hey guys this is the RTM Menu for MW2 1.14 i am working on... Tell me what you think and im open to suggestions.I have not started working on the design of the program yet.. i have really been focusing on the menu so the program will be designed later.

EDIT: Everyone that reads this i need some help.. my private ID got BANNED!!!! anyone that could give me a private one it would really help me a lot for testing... i really really need one! HMU on skype live:xxitstylerxx PLEASE!

Dude this is amazing this is what we need people that release stuff for free no charge keep it up :y:
09-02-2013, 07:13 AM #28
Originally posted by Dizzehfied View Post
worst piece of shit.

Looks like Someines A bit Jelly Lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo